HTML Abandoned I Want Juri Han [Ep. 2] [ZaneSFM]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 116627
Overview:
What could these weird dreams you're having be about? could it be that you're just really tired? or could they be real?

Welcome to the first episode of "I want Juri Han" were the protagonist will go through a series of events engaging him into some inesperate wet dreams! but hey, he's not complaining about it. The journey begins here with this first episode but most importantly, it begins with you
Updated:21-6-2018
Developer/Publisher: ZaneSFM
Censorship: No
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Episode 1
- - -
Episode 2
- - -
View attachment 100306 View attachment 100308 View attachment 100309 View attachment 100310 View attachment 100312
Hello guys. Creator here.

First of all thank you for spreading my creations on this site.

This was my first project ever made so it does not have the best graphics or the best story... but if you are a street fighter V fan I'm sure you'll find some positives, especially on the sex scenes. =)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yuri is my favorite char on SF. well, i must say on old SF...

i litteraly hate the recent one, as the char become more and mroe ridiculously morphed with giant legs and else.. honestly, i think its rpetty disgusting how chars goes todays.
good thing in this game, she still have a decent body and not the ridiculous one on SFv

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018

i litteraly hate the recent one, as the char become more and mroe ridiculously morphed with giant legs and else.. honestly, i think its rpetty disgusting how chars goes todays.
good thing in this game, she still have a decent body and not the ridiculous one on SFv

Yeah I also dislike the huge arms and feet they have on the most recent one.

nmh2012

Jan 9, 2019
ZaneSFM, I was wondering if you would be continuing this series? It has potential.

D-R

Jul 3, 2017

Lol no dude, all the SFV female characters are hot and super detailed, there's nothing disgusting about Juri's body on SFV
street_fighter_v_ce_pc_juri_han_13_by_danytatu_de1t24i.jpg

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Lol no dude, all the SFV female characters are hot and super detailed, there's nothing disgusting about Juri's body on SFV
View attachment 753487
i just think they over exaggerated with the bodies on SFV compared to old SF.

now girls have legs that are bigger than their whole hips.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote