4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Suit

May 11, 2019
Eh, disappointed the doctor was thrown to the side so much. I preferred Mitsuki over the doc, but I still would have liked to see some content with the doctor. Would have preferred if we had a choice between Mitsuki or Makiura rather than the zombie chick.
The game would have needed another choice much sooner in the story to achieve that. She could have done with more screen time though for sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

izex

Nov 19, 2019
first time tried this game. kept skipping till the only choice in game which will give 2 absolutely vanilla sex. am i missing or this is beyond garbage

• Haha
Reactions: greenp and ZeroR3

Suit

May 11, 2019
first time tried this game. kept skipping till the only choice in game which will give 2 absolutely vanilla sex. am i missing or this is beyond garbage
It's a visual novel adaptation of a web novel. You skipped the two preceding games, and then all the story of this one, before coming to the conclusion that it's "beyond garbage". Lmao okay there buddy.

If you're not going to do any reading then maybe the visual novel genre isn't for you.

Klinex

Jun 18, 2017
Ok so i didn't miss anything, that's really how it ends.

Yeah, if i knew a vol.4 is coming i would be fine with it, but since it's actually the end, it's kinda underwhelming.

chinadude101

May 25, 2017
Ok, i might have skipped some parts a little too fast at the very end, but

Also,

Still, the whole thing was pretty great.

Kind of a cop out, the ending feels very rushed and is definitely a let down when compared to previous two games.

In case you guys are curious, the story is based on a Japanese light novel series, but the novels have been abandoned by the author long ago, with no plot lines to tie up the ending. The studio producing these visual novels kinda wrote their own original endings, which is why literally no plot points get resolved.

Reactions: Saikyouzero
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes