• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 21, 2019
We were just deceived. This is not an NTR game, here the main character is fucking, complete nonsense, as always, they don’t know how to do normal Cuckold games :)mad: (n) (n) (n)

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
We were just deceived. This is not an NTR game, here the main character is fucking, complete nonsense, as always, they don’t know how to do normal Cuckold games :)mad: (n) (n) (n)
Well the title says everything but I agree it shouldn't have the NTR tag if it's only from the future self perspective.

Dec 27, 2021
I enjoy the concept, but I'm a little confused about the MC's motivation. He goes back to the past to make his past self have a better life. Then he gets jealous of his past self for having a better life than he did? That was the entire point of him going back to the past. Why would he get upset? For that matter, what exactly is he getting revenge for? His past self enjoys his current life because of the MC, which, again, was the entire point of him going back. I'm probably missing something.

SkyPoem

Dec 3, 2018
Did anyone get an ending that kotomi doesn't blackmail us? If there is any how should I get it?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Ah, netorirare... first time I see that.
i've read a manga where the mc think he get cucked but in fact the girl played as his gf from the start to use him in a sacrifice ... selfcucking seem vanilla ><

Last edited:

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I enjoy the concept, but I'm a little confused about the MC's motivation. He goes back to the past to make his past self have a better life. Then he gets jealous of his past self for having a better life than he did? That was the entire point of him going back to the past. Why would he get upset? For that matter, what exactly is he getting revenge for? His past self enjoys his current life because of the MC, which, again, was the entire point of him going back. I'm probably missing something.
I know that his motivation doesn't really make sense, but that's jealousy for you. It often makes no sense. I'm also talking about that kind of thing in the good end, if you're interested. It's pretty easy to get as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
i vaguely remember reading hentai about Protagonist being ntrd and becoming the guy who ntr himself.
it also involve time traveling
cant remember the name of the title

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I know that his motivation doesn't really make sense, but that's jealousy for you. It often makes no sense. I'm also talking about that kind of thing in the good end, if you're interested. It's pretty easy to get as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played it and in a weird way it kinda makes sense?

Basically he goes back in time, fixes all his previous mistakes and helps his past self become successful all the while befriending him but eventually becomes jealous since his past self gains a lot more than he currently has.

Though I did feel it was weird how in one scene his past self is getting married and soon after they have an adult daughter lol

obibobi

May 10, 2017
If you help your past self wouldn't you cease to exist, as you are now at the very least

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
If you help your past self wouldn't you cease to exist, as you are now at the very least
just gonna come up with some possible explanation

Quoting hulk from end game 'if you travel to the past, that past becomes your future and your former present becomes the past which can't now be changed with your new future'

TLDR: branching timeline theory in which you create a seperate timeline instead of changing it.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
just gonna come up with some possible explanation

Quoting hulk from end game 'if you travel to the past, that past becomes your future and your former present becomes the past which can't now be changed with your new future'

TLDR: branching timeline theory in which you create a seperate timeline instead of changing it.
I thought somebody would mention that, that's not actually time travel, that's just dimensional travel, think Rick and Morty, just moving to an alternate universe.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
This plot is the biggest of garbage but alsothe funniest thing ever:

"I'm going to use my newfound power of time travel to make my younger self have a better life, wait... what is this! My younger self is having a better life as I intended?! Fuck you I'm making your life hell now!"

(Also this game is ass, something bugs out and breaks every 2 seconds making the game basically unplayable)

Last edited:

John573

Dec 16, 2017
How many acts do you need to do to each girl to get them to corrupt them?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes