• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
after all u end in same possition practicaly there is no important choice
Funny you’d say that after the intro explicitly states that every choice, no matter how small, is of great importance …

But this isn’t about gameplay mechanics; it’s about the dialogue straight up not making sense.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Funny you’d say that after the intro explicitly states that every choice, no matter how small, is of great importance …

But this isn’t about gameplay mechanics; it’s about the dialogue straight up not making sense.
that game is not making sence is clear by just playing in once...that choices doesnt have practicaly any reason in end is seen by replaying game for some times (even if intro teling difference)...but yep i can aggree that characters are just "mindfucked" minimaly.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
I Love male dominating in and out of sex scenes, for now can only say it have a potential for some good ones, hope it keeps in that direction and not turn into another simp doormat MC, who does anything to please women. (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: homor

homor

Oct 22, 2023
I Love male dominating in and out of sex scenes, for now can only say it have a potential for some good ones, hope it keeps in that direction and not turn into another simp doormat MC, who does anything to please women. (y)
male dom he says to rape :D

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
I like the idea of a sexual tour through the DSM-IV (I'm a poet!), but also feel like some of these relationships might be too close to home. Lived with it, not feeling like reliving it, but will definitely check it out when it grows a little...

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
FunDi on an animated scene, I don't think you're hiding the current video before showing the next. Video playback in Renpy is very inefficient and takes a lot of processing; if you don't close the previous video, it's still playing, like playing multiple videos at the same time. This will lag your pc when CPU goes to 100% usage, discussed here.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I Scream... Interesting premise to say the least. Certainly would have prefered to get to know more of the cast more so before Chapter 2.

That said, definately a bit of a mind fuck to say the least. Specially with our Ghost Waifu. For Karin... hmm to play the long game and earn her trust, and eventual womb, or to assert dominance and own? Definate choice there.

I don't mind our clingy girlfriend, though if she goes full Yandere Snatch, I'm kicking her the fuck out. Rika ain't too bad looking. Saya's sister is very likely gonna be the annoying one you want to shove your dick into her mouth just to shut her up.

All in all, does need some cleaning up text wise and choice wise. Like me kissing our Ghost Waifu and her mentioning it's her first time hugging.

Reactions: Xaos_

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I liked it. Definitely a darker VN which is a nice change of pace from the usual happy go lucky ones. Mysteries abound but based on the poll we may never find out.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like harem and romance, but I don't usually like mind control to have sex with LIs, in fact, I like to avoid this kind of scenes where the MC uses mind control to have sex with other character. In the same way, I like to prevent the MC from rape girls, or preventing others from doing it. Is it posible to do this things?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I like harem and romance, but I don't usually like mind control to have sex with LIs, in fact, I like to avoid this kind of scenes where the MC uses mind control to have sex with other character. In the same way, I like to prevent the MC from rape girls, or preventing others from doing it. Is it posible to do this things?
That's not the type of mind control content currently in game. Currently there's some unknown seemingly inhuman entity that can manipulate people and control their memories. MC can be "killed" by the entity twice in which case he loses his memories of the event. The ghost girl has her memories sealed away by the entity, and the stalker girl Karen seems to be in some way manipulated by the entity as well. At the moment there's no sex content involving mind control. Mind you the only sex content is currently a dream sequence and an avoidable rape so who knows where it will go.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes