Comics I Roved Out in Search of Truth and Love [Tomes 1-2-3-4] [Alexis Flower]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
I'm thinking of reading this, but i have some questions. 1. Are the characters overly snarky? it seems too be a modern comic and i am tired of very snarky characters in fiction. 2. Is the story good? The reviews says it is but any part that stands out?

ProcyonArt

Jun 13, 2023
I'm thinking of reading this, but i have some questions. 1. Are the characters overly snarky? it seems too be a modern comic and i am tired of very snarky characters in fiction. 2. Is the story good? The reviews says it is but any part that stands out?
I want to start with the second question: The story is amazing but depends on your taste. The best way to describe it is post-apocalyptic, high fantasy...? It might become more clear as you read it but there are strange elements all mixed together and honestly the lore of the world is pretty deep! If you only focus on the sex and skip reading expositions, you'll still enjoy it but won't get the depth of the lore.
As for the characters, I absolutely love them! You have a very diverse cast of characters and each has a distinct personality. I'd really recommend you take the plunge.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes