• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

i really thinking on downloading this TK17 and mods

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
since games i was curious about the klub 17 incest thing and today i found this one

and man i love incest games on this forum but look at this ....
and even more moddeds pics here ..

its all done with tk17 mods even if one good guy make game with this get alot of $$$$ ....

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I would never pay for game done with 3D Sex Villa (2). At that point I'd rather have people use fucking 3D Custom Girl shit.

Also please don't use a shitty image-host like that imgbox crap.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
for the incest /milf lovers like me

i really need a break after this bye :ForeverAlone:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
does anybody know where to get HOOK 5 for TK17 ?? or isn't it even finshed yet ?
Long story, but the visual part of hook 5 is done, but extra stuff like physx hairs and other extra features get added to the package all the time on patreon. If you want just the visuals, there's a free version:

Reactions: Dekix

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Oh! I just came across this myself as well today.
I'm a bit confused about how this all works, are there animated poses?
And what does the Hook 5 plugin actually do?

I'm still waiting on the torrent to finish downloading... If anyone has a good torrent of the latest TK17, that contains some mods and plugins, I'll be grateful! :biggrin:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
this guy has some poses models etc its the who maded the last 2 videos i have posted

Akifai

May 8, 2017
I tried using the hook 4 and I swear, my game doesn't even come close to the pictures that I saw uploaded.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
does anyone have a down load for The Klub 17
There is a dedicated to modding those 3DSV games, you have to register. They also run their own which has infos on the download and more. Beware, the game has got about 5 gigs packed, not counting mods and customisations you like to add.

Edit: this may also help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: nick1973

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Hook5 free version. It's the same one on his Patreon, but since it's kinda not simple to find among all his posts, I though I'd upload it here.

Also, getting nice results with it, but have problem with gamma (always too dark in the cusomizer, and when in a room, sometimes right, but most of the time too dark or too much light). Anybody can help ?

Also a sample pic of my first result : only the girl is mostly using Hook5 textures, stupid looking dudes are from older version. It's the only room with ok gamma I have right now :(

grgor

Jul 12, 2017
I have a complete archive until early 2016 of The shelter, Modsgarden, Razyuli, and others sources that made and ripped content for TK17.
I have built it myself, it took a long fkn time and lots of amphetamine.
Noone have ever released a complete archive as far as I know.

The archive is massive, thousands of clothes and props, thousands poses and animations and a ton of premade characters, tons of scenes and a lot of mods some impossible to find after old sites went down.

Is it of interest?

I thought that everyone but the few hardcore Russians had lost interest in TK17.
The software loads slow and is a bit buggy and even with mods, it's outdated as hell.

The quality of the work is at best like a noobish halfassed 3Delight render imo.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
This is a bit outdated but could help :

What you should do is register an account at modsgarden.cc here you can look for repacks of the game, most stable version is 7.5 but there is also R9X and VX versions, which offers the possibility of having 4 characters in a scene and many other improvements, but they are in beta for now so not everything works and I would'nt advise these if you're new to TK17.

There's many repacks, you can find some on modsgarden, some thru pastebin or 4Chan. I'd avise to choose repacks of 7.5 or basic 7.5 if you know how to customize it yourself.

For Hook, I advise either Hook4 or Hook5$ (H5 Free is too frustrating, beter choose H4 if you want it free).
<-- Link to buy H5 (from 1$ to 10$, only difference is extra hairs, rooms, earrings and stuff, but even with 1$ you have the full H5 and you get content for it on Modsgarden)

I was a satisfied user of H4, but recently moved to H5$ (after trying free version long ago and not liking it). I must say it's pretty awesome, I think the game can look like a 2018 AAA game (will never look like a DAZ render but looks super nice for a real time render). Some random pics I made :

The Klub 17-0121.jpg The Klub 17-0159.jpg The Klub 17-0229.jpg The Klub 17-0425.jpg

Downside is there is a long learning curve to understand the various components of how to mod this game etc... Spending lots of time reading stuff at modsgarden and trying to make sense of it is the only way I'm afraid. Took me around 2 years on and off to understand 60-70% of it. Good luck.

Reactions: 215303j

215303j

Some random pics I made :
That looks pretty good!
One thing I really like about TK17 is how easy it is to make new models, which:
1) not instantly recognisable like Honey Select
2) have more variety than Daz (usually)

That in itself, and the ease with which you can create poses or scenes makes it fun to use.
I'm a bit suprised why it's not used more often in games.
In the stock version, the models don't look fantastic, but it's passable, like Honey Select. In a fully modded version, it can look pretty good. Still not a well made Daz scene, but still good.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
That looks pretty good!
One thing I really like about TK17 is how easy it is to make new models, which:
1) not instantly recognisable like Honey Select
2) have more variety than Daz (usually)

That in itself, and the ease with which you can create poses or scenes makes it fun to use.
I'm a bit suprised why it's not used more often in games.
Thank you. I'm trying to make a game (and put it on Patreon and hopefully make it my fulltime job), I know enough to make the art (made many characters, poses, textures) I have a script and gameplay ideas, but never found motivation to learn enough Ren'py yet. Looking for someone who knows Ren'Py, if the game makes money, he will have his share... Someone who could also help with refining the script structure and dialogue would be good too, can be the same person, can be another.

And to answer your question : it is not more used in games because it requires a long time learning and modding the game so it looks good. Most games using it don't look as good as what I can do, and I'm not even overly cocky. Problem is it's a pain to understand and navigate ModsGarden, even if it's a goldmine of informations.