I need help with rempy games [SOLVED]

davidtoxy

Apr 23, 2020
i don´t know why most of the games won´t start and no error mensage, notghing simply not open i post here capture of a log, pls help me, that happen to one day to another i try to reinstall, and i have windows and drivers all updated , im usind W 10

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
im usind W 10
Well then something is amiss because it says windows 8 on your log.

-Try running the game directly on c: and see if it helps;
-Make sure video drivers are up to date;
-Make sure your operational system supports 64bit apps.

Reactions: davidtoxy

davidtoxy

Apr 23, 2020
Well then something is amiss because it says windows 8 on your log.

-Try running the game directly on c: and see if it helps;
-Make sure video drivers are up to date;
-Make sure your operational system supports 64bit apps.
i don´t know why says W 8 in using 10 64 bits and i have everything update windoes and drivers i will try in C now

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i have all things updated windows and all drivers, and still nothing is rare, from one day to another is not working, and i don´t know why no error mesagge and nothing can help me to know what happen
It is a bad driver issue. It is clear from the fact that it shows "Windows-8" when you are in fact using Windows 10.
Most likely a bad video driver, you can test that out by pressing and holding the shift key when you launch the game, it should show you a screen that allows you to pick another renderer.
Pick another renderer and try again, if the game works then, then you need to reinstall your video drivers as most likely they've been corrupted (assuming you have installed the right ones, and they're fully updated already).

• Red Heart
Reactions: davidtoxy

davidtoxy

Apr 23, 2020
It is a bad driver issue. It is clear from the fact that it shows "Windows-8" when you are in fact using Windows 10.
Most likely a bad video driver, you can test that out by pressing and holding the shift key when you launch the game, it should show you a screen that allows you to pick another renderer.
Pick another renderer and try again, if the game works then, then you need to reinstall your video drivers as most likely they've been corrupted (assuming you have installed the right ones, and they're fully updated already).
wooow, thx u soooo much i was that, but is rare, i download my drivers from amd oficial sitte , i unistall drivers and now is working :D i love u

Reactions: Winterfire