I need help in daz3d

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Hi everyone. Ive been making characters for a little while now. I can clearly see that there is wayyyyy more content for daz3d library for Genesis 3, than for Genesis 8. only problem is that the female genitalia for my genesis 3 characters are crap compared to the ones for genesis 8. Ill apply it from anatomy, it attaches, but i see know way to make the shader match. it just stays chrome colored. Do any of you have a legit G3 female gent to share or know where i could find a good one. Keep in mind that its a Pirates life for me. Thanks for your time.

Here is what my model looks like after applying her lady parts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

john8555

Apr 27, 2017
i see you have adaline you could just use the genitalia texture on it, if it dosen't match you could use her base mat too or try to match colors in surfaces

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
you have to load iray material after you have applied genitals
i see you have adaline you could just use the genitalia texture on it, if it dosen't match you could use her base mat too or try to match colors in surfaces
I was coming back here to tell everyone i figured it out. Only took me a week....:FuckYea:
I was expecting it to be like golden palace for gen 8. Thanks for replying you guys.

Edit: @TechCarmin , been wanting to tell you that i love your sig! :cool: