Seeking I need a game, fast!

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
I haven't had a proper chance to play any adult games in quite a while due to life stuff but I finally have some free time tomorrow to dedicate too it and I need your help!

Im looking for an rpg with good and plentiful rape content and at least decent corruption system/progression. Most importantly, I'm looking for a game that is generally great, not decent or mediocre, something I can sink a lot of time into and have it feel like a worthwhile experience. So many games that I've played have been oppressing average, frustrating or limited, since I have such limited time I want it to be something special, a game that I'll want to return to, it doesn't need to be perfect.

I'm counting on you guys, I've played a lot (and I mean a LOT) of games so there will undoubtably be a few that I've already played, but hopefully some of you will surprise me xD thanks in advance!

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
complete games : my girl friend amnesia, lancaster boarding H, acting lesson, dreaming of dana, hack and stalk 2, sengoku rance, sims 3 with kinky world mod, violated heroine

very old dos game : knight xentar :V :V :V

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
complete games : my girl friend amnesia, lancaster boarding H, acting lesson, dreaming of dana, hack and stalk 2, sengoku rance, sims 3 with kinky world mod, violated heroine

very old dos game : knight xentar :V :V :V
A little late but thanks for relying; I can't say much about my girlfriends amnesia asides from the fact that it uses honey select for its sex scenes, i'll assume its good and give it a try, lancaster boarding house, acting lessons, dreaming of dana and hack and stalk 2 aren't tagged with rape so I assume they're softer corruption games which isn't exactly what I'm looking for, played all the english rance games to death, they're pretty good, if i was going the modding route I'd go with oblivion or skyrim although this mod does look promising and violated heroine is a spectacular game, one of the best I've ever plated but the fact that I've already played it to death and its development stopped years ago kinda kills this for me.

As for Knight xentar, you put it best :V :V :V its outdated and mostly comedy but goddamn, do I love that retro art style! xD