RPGM Completed I Live with the JK with the Biggest Boobs in School [v1.1] [Mandarin Farm]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Haithelod

Feb 12, 2024
Yo, why is the game language Japanese? How do i change it to English. Pls help ;(. I tried both .exe files

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Yo, why is the game language Japanese? How do i change it to English. Pls help ;(. I tried both .exe files
Anti-virus detects the english exe as a virus it's a false positive

If you would have took the time to check back literally 1 page you would have found this:

1707719568689.png

Using the search bar in the upper right works wonders on forums too.

Last edited:
Reactions: SunlessSpear

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
What? Its a different game
It's part of the same game, it's just files.

I just tested and extracted myself, I don't have windows defender on, so it didn't erase it, these are all the files you should have and what they look like:

1707723270014.png

The virus protection is deleting this:

1707723296827.png

As far as I know that guy was posting that EN.EXE thing because of what I just said above is happening, it being deleted, and it was a way to get around it, so you'd have the file.

Also it had VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:

1707723504983.png

Edit: So doing some research into this, it looks like this guy offering a way around the en.exe situation, was pretty much making it so the translated parts were going to be put into the folder to overwrite the existing ones, making it so you wouldn't need the Game_en, that's my guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: SunlessSpear

Haithelod

Feb 12, 2024
It's part of the same game, it's just files.

I just tested and extracted myself, I don't have windows defender on, so it didn't erase it, these are all the files you should have and what they look like:

View attachment 3347786

The virus protection is deleting this:

View attachment 3347787

As far as I know that guy was posting that EN.EXE thing because of what I just said above is happening, it being deleted, and it was a way to get around it, so you'd have the file.

Also it had VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:

View attachment 3347791

Edit: So doing some research into this, it looks like this guy offering a way around the en.exe situation, was pretty much making it so the translated parts were going to be put into the folder to overwrite the existing ones, making it so you wouldn't need the Game_en, that's my guess.
I tried the way 1707723504983.png
But it seems like some contents've been replaced with the other game's, But it's still working pretty well sofar. I think i would wait for it to be fixed tho . Thanks so much for the help. Have a great day!
P/s: Oh wow, after digging into the game files i see some strange files which look like from some dungeon games, Like battle musics and weapons and other stuffs. I have seen those files in other games too ( those games(i think) were not supposed to contain such files). Were those game built on other dungeon games or what lol

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I tried the way View attachment 3347920
But it seems like some contents've been replaced with the other game's, But it's still working pretty well sofar. I think i would wait for it to be fixed tho . Thanks so much for the help. Have a great day!
P/s: Oh wow, after digging into the game files i see some strange files which look like from some dungeon games, Like battle musics and weapons and other stuffs. I have seen those files in other games too ( those games(i think) were not supposed to contain such files). Were those game built on other dungeon games or what lol
The biggest problem is the Game_En is being deleted for the people, which is how they were playing it english translated, the other .exe is probably not translated.

Reactions: Haithelod

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Game_EN extracted:
pixeldrain workupload

How to use:
extract and drag and drop www folder to base game folder. Choose to overwrite existing files.

Tool used:
This worked perfectly, malwarebytes has zero issues with the extracted version. Thank you very much!

The game detects the english exe as a virus it's a false positive

If you would have took the time to check back literally 1 page you would have found this:

View attachment 3347753

Using the search bar in the upper right works wonders on forums too.
Thank you for actually clarifying that that's what that was intended for. I just glazed over it when it was first posted.

Avharus

Jul 19, 2022
Screenshot_20240324_142431_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg Screenshot_20240324_142341_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
Translation doesn't work on Joiplay :((
I've already selected game_en.exe and even deleted the game.exe... I can't play it on android... I hate my life.

pleasenjoy

Nov 10, 2020
I just played the other Mandarin Farm title, but it was uncensored. Is there a patch somewhere to make this game uncensored?

Feartodead

Jun 18, 2022
Hi.. Can you guys help me when I play the game in joiplay emulator the game keeps showing a "reference error: OrangeGreenworks is not define" is their a way to fix it or solutions?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Have to say this was a bit of a weird game the ending was also a bit of a wtf man moment.

I mean the story is pretty good but most if not all of it plays out with a silent MC who unless I missed something never talks, we can only see his thoughts at times while the heroine is the only one who ever talks.

When it comes to the ending there is one normal and then you can unlock two new routes that sort of gives a look at what happened before the main game and what happened after, this is my understanding at least.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nsfwkorea

Formerly 'tiru92'
Apr 25, 2019
For posterity, anyone having issues with black screen and blinking images, its because windows hdr is messing with the game's high definition mode. Either go lightweight mode or disable windows hdr and run high definition in game.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes