Seeking I like games with depth: Last Hope, The Twist what's next?

lololol1234lololol

Aug 11, 2023
Hey everyone, what do you recommend I play next?

So far, my favorite games have been: Last Hope, The Twist, The Handyman and Seaside Mystery (although Seaside Mystery is nowhere near as good as it's predecessor, The Twist)...

Plus, an honorable mention for House Party, which was the GOAT until I tried Last Hope and The Twist.

Why?

I think it's the small story elements plus the open world environment that really make these games great.

It's also safe to say I've tried every Unreal Engine game with more than 3 stars, as rated by this community. To name them all or even try to remember all their names would take way too long.

But let's just say, everything from Wild Life to Under the Witch... BiTS and several zombie-type games.

Games like these have nice animations (sometimes) but that's about it. There's no depth.

To be clear: I think Visual Novels are boring. The Twist is as close to a visual novel as I'd like to get. I'm also not interested in 2D games of any sort.

I've looked through old posts for an answer but haven't found anything great. I'm hoping one of you has the same taste as me and could recommend something great.

Thank you!

Reactions: Varisha