I have some plot ideas available to any dev interested in making new games

Muffinking61

Aug 11, 2020
It looks quite interesting, although the fact that the father established in his will that he was going to be murdered and that whoever finds out the truth of his death is the beneficiary of all his inheritance seems too far-fetched to me (Keep in mind that one of the basic elements that must be taken into account in all my ideas would be their credibility).

If it were at least half of the inheritance, it would be more realistic with a clause like this ("in case my death is unnatural or shady, whoever manages to solve what happened to me will be the beneficiary of half of my assets"), well it is assumed that there are more relatives of him (For example, if the father suspects that he is going to be murdered for something, he should not rule out the possibility that his own son wants to do it for the inheritance; therefore, in that case the one who discovers the reason for his death would not be the son, but another person).
True I love that concept you could pull the suspense until the end and have a major plot twist, like I said it was an idea. I like your plots and as someone who has over 100 games in various styles these look they could be the next top ten games. Good luck and if you ever need help with a write look me up.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
True I love that concept you could pull the suspense until the end and have a major plot twist, like I said it was an idea. I like your plots and as someone who has over 100 games in various styles these look they could be the next top ten games. Good luck and if you ever need help with a write look me up.
Another possibility to your interesting idea that is occuring to me is that it could be that the game makes you believe that A, B, C, D and E are suspects, but as the game progresses, you clearly rule out that E is the murderer and that she becomes the main love interest, for at the end of the game finish off the final suspect (either by putting him/her behind bars or killing him/her) and then the game shows that E was the real culprit and has manipulated the MC to become his couple and enjoy the money from the inheritance.

Last edited: