• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - I Got Trapped in the Succubus's Dream! [v1.3] [karaage catapult]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Willen Farias

Art is very similiar to the one Dieselmine has on it's games, so it's nice. No Sex Scenes, well.... at least with penetration, which is something that I particulary like, so it loses some points here. Something that can be annoying is that when you get caught and can't let go, the scene will start, and the texts take a long time to move, so not ironically if you want to skip them it's best to exit the game and start again. Nevertheless, I hope that this developer will do more works in the future, it's good to have more options.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

papel

Decent enough. There's 3 sex animations for each of the 3 succubi, with each being a theme. The first is titfucking, the second is oral, the third is thicc ass.

This is one of those "lose to win" games, in that losing means you receive sex, something I personally find stupid, but some people like it. You can also get access to the scenes if you beat each of the boss rooms.

If you want to actually beat the game, just Alt-F4 and reopen if you ever get overpowered by the succubus, as the scene will last at least 1 minute, each bit of text showing on screen stays there for 5 seconds and you can't speed it up at all.

The game itself is a puzzle of sorts. Just move past the room while avoiding the succubus' traps. They appear if you activate a trap and a clicking minigame will begin if they catch you.

Overall, the game shouldn't take more than 1 hour to beat. The animations are very good, but you never see any of the succubi completely naked, only half clothed. No pussy is ever shown and the only tits you really get to see are from the first succ.

I'd give it 3 stars, but it's surprisingly one of the rarer RPG Maker games that isn't a clusterfuck of shit optimization, so that's +1 star.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Das Ras

It's short, It's sweet, and it has animations. I'd recommend any of the other games like this one (Succubus Farm, Kanede's futa quest) before playing this. The dialogue in scenes is so painfully slow that it takes off at least a star for me. The gallery works perfectly for viewing the scenes though. Decent game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

TheeSonus

The animations are good, that's about all I can really say for it.

The puzzles in-between save points aren't at all hard, they're just "challenging" because you're never given the information you need until it's too late for you to do anything about it. The worst perpetrators of this are the second and third bosses. You quite literally just have to rely on luck for them, and that's it. There is no feasible way to actually succeed without getting caught and put into the struggle state at least once. Quite honestly if you get caught in some rooms, it's genuinely faster to just restart the fucking game.

Just skip straight to the recollection room. Don't actually bother playing this one.