RPGM - Completed - I Got My Roommate Pregnant [Final] [DanGames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

consey

Terrible game. Would not recommend to others also 1 star.
    Reasons why 1 star?
    Well first of all when I started playing, I was confused on what to do and no tutorial or explainations and only had 3 options.
    The first was talk to her which was USELESS in the morning, then Kiss option (I forgot the option name) and 3rd was Work which was the objective of the game.
    After work then you will be heading to the shop to buy Food and drinks and Spiked drink!?!?! After buying what you need, you go home and cook food which raises love on the decent meal and the other meal (not including noodles), also the fucking spiked drink made me lose all her love.
    Then so on bla bla bla, you will only have LIMITED options on sex such as handjob, oral, anal, and vaginal. You will pretty much lose some of the sex options after impregnating her. So in final I will never ever play this game again.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Gaisa

this is a VERY shitty and limited cyclic game...
    Get her to fall in love to activate limited sex acts, get her pregnant, restore her love, fuck her while pregnant for 15 days, then repeat from the beginning.
    The horrible characters just add to the nightmare fuel...
    total waste of time
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Nobody Cares

It is not my habit to give negative reviews, but what the flying fuck, I'll make an exception for this one.

The game was promising, hitting some of my favourite kinks: love and pregnancy. What I found myself in front of was some very good looking nightmare fuel. The models are not easy on the eyes and that is made worse by the just as uncanny stock Japanese voice of the girl. The gameloop could not be simpler, go to work, go to the store, cook in the evening and watch tv together to score points until you bang. There is no real dialog, no character development, no real relation. If you see the screenshots, you've seen everything.

This would be plenty but the one thing that really made me hit the one star button is one of the articles in the store. Specifically "drink with aphrodisiac". Because. what kind of love story would this be without the possibility of spiking your sweetheart's drink?

For the love of God...