Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Small but weird gripe.
The only downside I see with this artist's style is the teeth. Whyyy, man? Why?
You don't have to add those lines- we don't have to count how many teeth are there. Comics, manga, anime figured it out decades ago. Addidng that extra detail crosses that uncanny valley too much.
Unless you're making horror (one of the main reasons the Titans look so creepy). 4666326-9227750590-tumbl.jpg Screenshot (46).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Greily

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
So the name of the game sounds like this is joi game with some fap instructions, but the pictures look like this is a breeding sim virtual novel... so... maybe it is none of the above. I will play it and see.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
This game could use a machine translation tag. Shits making my brain melt.

Edit- Gave it another shot. I honestly doubt this was edited by a human.

Last edited:

RathGear

Feb 25, 2021
Dang, I thought it was official translation or made by someone. Oh well, something is better than nothing ( ah didn't see it was already written emtl)

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone knows how to get the last scene? The game with the mom had an extra once you got all scenes, but this one didnt pop up. Looks like it is a magic girl outfit.
View attachment 2596111
same question

I played the two games in Japanese (this one and the one with the main character's mother) and I remember that just for having them on the desktop, the extra option appeared on the lower left side when this game started, which is the final scene having cosplay sex that does not appear for some reason.
I try everything. To have both games in Japanese plus this one translated on the desktop. Have the two translated games on the desktop and nothing seems to activate the extra button.
Maybe the translator just didn't translate that part and/or something is blocking the activation.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I'd be interested in fixing some of the weirdness in the CGs like the teeth and such. It wouldn't be too difficult with Photoshop. But since this TL isn't very good, I don't feel very motivated to do it

vinny19

Aug 31, 2022
I'd be interested in fixing some of the weirdness in the CGs like the teeth and such. It wouldn't be too difficult with Photoshop. But since this TL isn't very good, I don't feel very motivated to do it
Orcsoft has been getting good translation over the last year, look at the Tanuki;the Cult; and the two girls in the old town Games. I would do it, because sooner or later it will get translated.