I finally managed to get Shoujo Ramune after hours of searching on Tor

Oct 9, 2022
This game was lowkey hard as fuck to find. Of course this is the normal JP one since there hasn't been an english translation made for it tragically. Screenshot 2023-12-13 193128.png

Reactions: JustHere45

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
To make your search easier, use the jap name of the game (non-romaji).
I tried how hard to find it and it came out in one search (non-onion site). ;)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
This game was lowkey hard as fuck to find.
Do you mean that , for which I found a (archive pass: ryuugames.com) just by asking Google and going to the first link ?

The site is slow as fuck, and even more annoying, but the link is legit and who would hide a trojan into an ISO ?
I know, someone who would ask that question would surely do it.

Oct 9, 2022
Trojan ISO are typically made by someone targeting people who want to install old versions of MacOS
Do you mean that , for which I found a (archive pass: ryuugames.com) just by asking Google and going to the first link ?

The site is slow as fuck, and even more annoying, but the link is legit and who would hide a trojan into an ISO ?

Oct 9, 2022

when I searched it normally I couldn't find shit for some reason (maybe it was banned in my region?)

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
when I searched it normally I couldn't find shit for some reason (maybe it was banned in my region?)
Try using different search engines when you really want to find something. A VPN to go around censorship can't hurt either. With a quick search you can also find the dump of the CGs of the game without having to download anything.

Oct 9, 2022
thanks for the info
Try using different search engines when you really want to find something. A VPN to go around censorship can't hurt either. With a quick search you can also find the dump of the CGs of the game without having to download anything.

surugapervert

Mar 9, 2021
This game was lowkey hard as fuck to find. Of course this is the normal JP one since there hasn't been an english translation made for it tragically. View attachment 3171429
Hey, I know it’s been two years since you posted, but I just found out that there’s a physical copy of the game on eBay!
I’ve already got my hands on the Japan only copy but I just wanted to share with fellow Ramune lovers
eBay link:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Took me literally 5 seconds to find it on a , you must be extremely bad at using search my man. :whistle::coffee: