VN RPGM I am Your Lord! [2023-09-30 Public] [NobleoneStudio]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ynBoM1.png

Overview:
You are in the role of a spoiled young lord and together with your lady you are having fun with the peasants by playing a game called I am your Lord, in which the peasants must obey all your commands.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-30
Release Date: 2023-09-30
Developer: NobleoneStudio - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-09-30 Public
Language: English
Other Games: Kingdom: Wrath of the Dark Lady
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Xt39db.png bef0YW.png 3YIZxw.png

Sep 30, 2023
I sent thx because I'm a new member and it's an honor to even have been shared this content. So I'm grateful and trying to learn at the same time.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IAmYourLord-2023.09.30
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Not gonna lie, I'm going to download this no matter what content it has.
You know... EVERYONE is THXing this for some good reason... lol

THX for sharing Zemax
Hey, guys, thanks, everybody. I've been thinking about how to improve my main game and be able to make it full time and I'm was a bit stuck, developing such a complex game is very difficult and for a long time, the beginnings were really hard, such a big game doesn't really pay to do in terms of the financial side, and now I think I've gotten to the point where my game is now decent but I still can't get enough supporters to do it full time, I've spent over a few thousand hours on this project and I intend to finish it even if it never pays off.

That's why I created this short project, so that those who rejected and ignored my game in the early stages could give it another try. I'll be releasing more of these short projects, The next one will be a Halloween special.

Barbarian259

Apr 18, 2021
Hey, guys, thanks, everybody. I've been thinking about how to improve my main game and be able to make it full time and I'm was a bit stuck, developing such a complex game is very difficult and for a long time, the beginnings were really hard, such a big game doesn't really pay to do in terms of the financial side, and now I think I've gotten to the point where my game is now decent but I still can't get enough supporters to do it full time, I've spent over a few thousand hours on this project and I intend to finish it even if it never pays off.

That's why I created this short project, so that those who rejected and ignored my game in the early stages could give it another try. I'll be releasing more of these short projects, The next one will be a Halloween special.
is there NTR in your games?

Reactions: battali0n

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Compressed version [2023-09-30 Public] of the game

Last edited: