Wolf RPG I am working on a 3D NTR game with Black domination [UPDATE]

ShamanDEV

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2023
Hello friends!

========================================================================

1689137257048.png

Im glad to present you (again) my game Shadows of Desire!

Im very close to finish the first version, so maybe you'll got a Shadows of Desire v0.1 in less than a week, and to get more comfortable i already made the discord server.

This is where I will post everything related to this game, updates, information, answer questions,etc...
I will also post the updates here but it is more convenient for you to join the discord so that we can have more details and be able to talk more about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gimmegimmethat

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'll start things off.

What is the general plan for the style of NTR? Is it male or female MC (or both)? Is it a cuckold fetish type where the male protagonist knows about what's happening very early in the story, and the main focus is humiliating this guy? Or is it more of a Japanese style NTR that focuses on the woman going behind his back and gradually getting corrupted by the BBC? Is it mostly a linear NTR story, or will there be routes?

ShamanDEV

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2023
I'll start things off.

What is the general plan for the style of NTR? Is it male or female MC (or both)? Is it a cuckold fetish type where the male protagonist knows about what's happening very early in the story, and the main focus is humiliating this guy? Or is it more of a Japanese style NTR that focuses on the woman going behind his back and gradually getting corrupted by the BBC? Is it mostly a linear NTR story, or will there be routes?

I already published the game info but I will gladly answer your questions.

1) the main character of the story is the boy, but the protagonists will be 3; The girlfriend, the boyfriend and the bully (the bbc who corrupts the girlfriend) and you will control most part of he time the bully and the mc, the girlfriend only in specific events.

2) There will be several routes, as it is clear that not everyone likes it to be cuckold or hidden ntr, you will have the option to activate events with certain objects or decisions to get the route you want, although it is difficult to get the cuckold route where the MC likes the bully to fuck his girlfriend, eventually he will, the MC hates the bully and everything related to him so from the beginning there will be no cuckolding as such, the game revolves around rape, blackmail and the corruption of the girlfriend.