• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN "I Am the Supreme Demon King" Game in development

Little Wings

Mar 26, 2020
Image3.jpg

Hello everyone, the game has been in development for some time and I already have something to show, I hope you like it, constructive criticism is welcome :)

Overview:

The protagonist is the Demon Lord who reigns in hell, he has his good life abruptly changed when he is forced to go to the human world and loses most of his powers, now together with his two most loyal servants have to find a way to survive with humans and find a way to get home.

Genre:

3dcg, loli(18+), male domination, male protagonist, adventure, ahegao, fantasy, humor, masturbation, mind control, mobile game, monster girl, bdsm, spanking, anal sex, oral sex, vaginal sex

Scenes and game mechanics:

Image6.jpg
All characters have animated expressions and blink their eyes.

Image5.jpg
You can choose the names of the main characters before you start playing.

Image14.jpg
The clickable status window shows the current servants' training score.

Servants training2-en.png
With your choice, training goes on two different paths every time.

Characters:

EmotionCreators-2020-03-08-20-24-26-Render.png EmotionCreators-2020-03-10-13-27-44-Render.png EmotionCreators-2020-03-10-13-29-14-Render.png
Demons in their normal form.

EmotionCreators-2020-03-14-13-49-00-Render.png EmotionCreators-2020-03-14-13-45-58-Render.png
Demons in their human disguises.

EmotionCreators-2020-03-18-19-34-42-Render.png EmotionCreators-2020-03-21-19-13-07-Render.png
Major angels.

A Note about Patreon:
I already have Patreon's address created, but there is still nothing there, when the game is good enough for a 0.1 version, I will release it.

Note:
English is not my native language, so I will do my best, however I expect some donation at Patreon to hire a translator and have a better English version.
The game will be released in English and Portuguese.

Last edited: