• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
Looks like in the next updates we will have on the harem the option to increase the training max level more than 2800 to the point of be able to have all the traning maximized on the same gameplay.

I will still be cautious and wait for the DLsite release and some more updates to decide if I buy the game now or not since the last 2 previous was not my favorites, for me the Tavern one had the charm that make me buy the others to support the author, I hope we can have something with that formula again someday.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Looks like in the next updates we will have on the harem the option to increase the training max level more than 2800 to the point of be able to have all the traning maximized on the same gameplay.
WDYM?
We already can break the training limit with the current version (1.20).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, according to their , v1.30 is not out yet:

Scheduled fixes for Ver1.30
Please note that the following is scheduled to be fixed but has not yet been fixed.
・The anus and vagina are not separated when Bruno targets them.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Is Obedience value a hidden stat or was it wrongly named? I noticed it after the Bruno kiss scene and was curious about what it was

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
What training values do you need for Mel, so that Bruno can get her pregnant? He only sleeps with her, but he doesn't take off the condom.

Cheating was 999 & Cuckold 690 -> Vagina Training is 451
She rawdogs over 750 vaginal training.
And if anal>vaginal she'd do anal instead.

Randuin

Jul 23, 2017
Tried speedhack and it didn't work for me. Could be cause I have Melonloader or it just doesn't work for this game.
Anyway, there's a option to speed up combat only available in the title screen options but it's still kinda slow

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
WDYM?
We already can break the training limit with the current version (1.20).
Also, according to their , v1.30 is not out yet:

Scheduled fixes for Ver1.30
Please note that the following is scheduled to be fixed but has not yet been fixed.
・The anus and vagina are not separated when Bruno targets them.
the post was updated from 1.00 to 1.20 while I was writing that

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
how can i transfer all the stats, like the game said at the end after marriage, to a new game +? i can't find a way to do it... when i start a new game it's like the beginning of the game with nothing transfered...

salking

Mar 24, 2018
how can i transfer all the stats, like the game said at the end after marriage, to a new game +? i can't find a way to do it... when i start a new game it's like the beginning of the game with nothing transfered...
You need to do it through the hot spring to my understanding, not sure how that works yet though.

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Guys how do you unlock rank 2 dungeons? I already paid the "dungeon unlock" with the 500 contribution points, after that it explains about the rank 2 dungeons, but later I still can´t explore them.
Am I missing something? Sorry if is a dumb question.

liubeizhaoyun

Mar 29, 2022
Guys how do you unlock rank 2 dungeons? I already paid the "dungeon unlock" with the 500 contribution points, after that it explains about the rank 2 dungeons, but later I still can´t explore them.
complete the dungeons last section, the one with a dragon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M7G

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
You need to clear the last dungeon on rank 1 to unlock rank 2 if I remember it correctly

• Red Heart
Reactions: M7G

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022
Most likely yes. Just use the cheat engine and enable speedhack, it'll speed up the entire game. I heard some people said combat is slow, so this might help a lot.

View attachment 3523919
You can "Ignore" enemies (and get 5 contribution and 2 favorability)

If I remember correctly this button is unlocked after you beat the dragon on the last floor

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
I finally managed to finish the game by avoiding NTR."with cheats" :whistle:
the game goes out of its way to make MEL have sex with anyone.
if you are not the first to take MEL's virginity. You can't cum inside her anymore or at least I couldn't.
In the end the protagonist works with BRUNO and makes him understand that he still wants MEL in her harem and at any moment he will end up getting her pregnant. so in the end there will be NTR anyway.:(

1.90 star(s) 34 Votes