No Esc Button

Jan 7, 2018
The Mod hasn't been updated for 1.3, that's why it's breaking it. The mod was made to "increase" training points to 3500, which was, at the time, much higher than before. now that 1.3 added a new training that lets you max all H training, this mod is now broken in that regard. which is a shame cause the other aspects of this mod are pretty nice. hope he updates it.

nugogo555

Mar 20, 2018
here my modified i use some of the code here but
guarantee pantry drop
make split trigger almost everytime + lust + lust mark
harem girl 2 fav basically 1 shot everything
defend point can use after mel fav more than 10
I don't remember but I think I changed instead of lost mel fav when buy defend point it increased
training *2 public *5 no change on cheat and cuck
randomly gain lust when rest
if lust beyond 250 rest will reset it to 0
add lust mark - mel fav
remove lust mark + mel fav
and stuff that I don't remember

oni

Sep 23, 2017
here my modified i use some of the code here but
guarantee pantry drop
make split trigger almost everytime + lust + lust mark
harem girl 2 fav basically 1 shot everything
defend point can use after mel fav more than 10
I don't remember but I think I changed instead of lost mel fav when buy defend point it increased
training *2 public *5 no change on cheat and cuck
randomly gain lust when rest
if lust beyond 250 rest will reset it to 0
add lust mark - mel fav
remove lust mark + mel fav
and stuff that I don't remember
How do you use this?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
How do you use this?
Read the instructions, it says find the Assembly-CSharp.dll file, either create a back up of the file by adding .bac and place the modified one in place or copy over the vanilla one.

It not like the cheat ones, but it mod the game directly so the changes are there from the start of using this mod.

Reactions: oni

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Damn, i like the peak design. Wanna sit in the town and just grind all stats? Sure! It has no downsides, no nothing, Mel is not going to do anything, so you might as well kiss her to 999 points. Just fucking kiss her, so damn much - her lips will have bruises from so much air pressure.

Wanna have infinite contribution? Sure, just help Mel in town. No need for dungeons, just sit there and click help her, with decent trap skills.

Also if she's pregnant you can see it in harem, but not anywhere else...? Wtf?

Lewd Marks can only be seen in battle, and even equipment isn't displayed correctly. If you get stockings that aren't actually just stockings and add a mouth veil, you'll ONLY know about it if you go into dungeon. Though it does imply that with the name "Stockings(mouth)", it's still not immediately seen.

This game seems incredibly undercucked, as if Kegani was making it as a joke for April 1st, but was too late and just decided to put it up as a game. Game feels way too unfinished, talking with her is an option Kegani just forgot in the second half of the game, it's not available.

Like, it's 2 stars, definitely. 2 - because it's pretty fappable and the characters are good as well, it's just... barely playable and underexplored. I didn't find grind too much, maybe because i played through the entire Strange Journey and it was a galactic ass to play, but everything else still sucked. Maybe Kegani will add a lot of stuff with patches...? :HideThePain:

Reactions: redraph

No Esc Button

Jan 7, 2018
the cuckold stat is stuck on 49 and can't be raised, can't watch most of the content:(
sounds like you've maximized your stat limit. you gotta upgrade training limit in the harem bath if you want it to go higher. get Mel to 100 or more favor, then trade it in for a training point over at the bath, put it into the top left perk, and you should be able to raise it again.

Oct 8, 2019
Okay, seriously, I don't understand why but this game randomly loves to make it impossible to load any saves. Sometimes I can load them perfectly fine, but most of the time I keep pressing load and nothing happens. I've pretty much exhausted all of my options regarding this

sussy balls

Nov 7, 2021
Okay, seriously, I don't understand why but this game randomly loves to make it impossible to load any saves. Sometimes I can load them perfectly fine, but most of the time I keep pressing load and nothing happens. I've pretty much exhausted all of my options regarding this
same thing happens to me. i can load perfectly fine, the next moment i can't load my 5 hour save

NegataLink

Feb 18, 2019
Is there any way to change marriage partner and first anal experience to MC's name? Or we just technically can't? I did repay the debt, but it didn't change anything beside the ability to NG+

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Is there any way to change marriage partner and first anal experience to MC's name? Or we just technically can't? I did repay the debt, but it didn't change anything beside the ability to NG+
You can't get married to heroine since proposing to her is part of good ending, it doesn't happen before.
As for anal, MC just doesn't do any I think.

NegataLink

Feb 18, 2019
You can't get married to heroine since proposing to her is part of good ending, it doesn't happen before.
As for anal, MC just doesn't do any I think.
I've read somewhere in this thread if her anal level is bigger than vagina the MC will anal sex her instead, but it seems not true even with tweaking her sensitivity level with cheat. So I'm just wondering if I did it wrong.
You can edit the save file
I tried it, but the game broke instead lol. Maybe I edited it wrong, but eh it's not worth the time.

liubeizhaoyun

Mar 29, 2022
I've read somewhere in this thread if her anal level is bigger than vagina the MC will anal sex her instead, but it seems not true even with tweaking her sensitivity level with cheat. So I'm just wondering if I did it wrong.

I tried it, but the game broke instead lol. Maybe I edited it wrong, but eh it's not worth the time.
MC will not Anal with Mel, if anal trainning is higher, the night NTR will be anal

Reactions: nojszu
Oct 8, 2019
same thing happens to me. i can load perfectly fine, the next moment i can't load my 5 hour save
This has happened in previous games by this studio from what I recall, and it's super annoying. I seem to be completely incapable of loading my current save at all anymore, so I'd probably dump this game until a fix is found. I had to finish NTR Legend without relying on saves, and it was a massive pain

Ventusgames

Aug 30, 2017
Updated the mod from to 1.30. Hopefully everything works fine, looked good in the testings. All credits go to him.
Edit: Double exp for harem added

Simple mod with the goal of obscuring the Lust value so that the player doesn't know exactly when things will happen.

1. The daily reset to 0 now requires either a dungeon clear (you need to beat the boss and get the reward screen) or Mel to get fucked. It won't reset otherwise.
2. Daily lust will slowly increase.
3. Hide the lust value. It's tied to the 'special eyes' skill. It's still somewhat obscured even for higher values so you never know exactly when it'll hit 999.

Some other small tweaks
1. Easier for the split to trigger in dungeons.
2. Added a flat 5 to netorase/cuck training value whenever the tent is used. The 5 that occurs when tent is used when Mel is <250 Lust is still there from the normal game.

Last edited:
May 11, 2019
Hi. I made a cheat mod for the game.
It can:
  • Add Gold
  • Modify Contribution
  • Modify Skills (Special Attack, Herbology, Lockpick, AvoidTrap, Peeping, Ultravision/Special Eyes)
  • Modify Skill Limits
It requires to work. Please ensure the path to the game's exe is in english and does not contain any special or japanese characters.
Please choose v0.6.1 for the MelonLoader's version because the latest beta (v0.6.2) appears to have some issues when activating the mod.
I suggest using the automated installer for set up.
Afterwards, please drag and drop the LeaderCheatMod.dll file into the Mods folder located in the game folder.

Video Installation Guides:

MelonLoader doesn't load the mod for me.

[08:49:17.771] Failed to load Melon Assembly from 'C:\Games\F95\I Am Not a Leader\Mods\LeaderCheatMod.dll':
System.BadImageFormatException:
File name: 'C:\Games\F95\I Am Not a Leader\Mods\LeaderCheatMod.dll'
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(string,bool)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom (System.String assemblyFile) [0x00000] in <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0
at MelonLoader.MelonAssembly.LoadMelonAssembly (System.String path, System.Boolean loadMelons) [0x00017] in <112bf5057ecd4569be296005e32014ff>:0

Any suggestions?

Snakli

Jul 24, 2021
sounds like you've maximized your stat limit. you gotta upgrade training limit in the harem bath if you want it to go higher. get Mel to 100 or more favor, then trade it in for a training point over at the bath, put it into the top left perk, and you should be able to raise it again.
Where is this stat??? it only shows me 5 and 2 missing

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Where is this stat??? it only shows me 5 and 2 missing
The training limit is shown in the lower right of the sexual information window, training section.
Unmodified it's 2800 points that can be distributed along all other stats.
At max it 6000.
The cheating stat should not be counted to that limit.

Hope this helps.

1.80 star(s) 31 Votes