JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
I finally managed to finish the game by avoiding NTR."with cheats" :whistle:
the game goes out of its way to make MEL have sex with anyone.
if you are not the first to take MEL's virginity. You can't cum inside her anymore or at least I couldn't.
In the end the protagonist works with BRUNO and makes him understand that he still wants MEL in her harem and at any moment he will end up getting her pregnant. so in the end there will be NTR anyway.:(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
if you are not the first to take MEL's virginity. You can't cum inside her anymore or at least I couldn't.
In the end the protagonist works with BRUNO and makes him understand that he still wants MEL in her harem and at any moment he will end up getting her pregnant. so in the end there will be NTR anyway.:(
I like how you use spoilers, but still spoil the ending.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Guys how do you unlock rank 2 dungeons? I already paid the "dungeon unlock" with the 500 contribution points, after that it explains about the rank 2 dungeons, but later I still can´t explore them.
Am I missing something? Sorry if is a dumb question.
First you need to clear the last one (with the wyvern boss), then you can play the first one on lvl2. After clearing the first one, the next 2 will be unlocked for the lvl 2 version, so you go through the list again and have to beat the wyvern on lvl 2 for getting option on lvl 3 first dungeon and so on.

• Love
Reactions: M7G

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
1.30 out with a new event and some bugfixes.
Second this!
Also, changelog for v1.30:
・Add events (Events will be released when you increase flirting and exposure).
・Fixed the issue of vagina and buttocks not being separated when aimed.
・Fixed an issue where her chest would turn white while fighting in a tanned state.
・It is no longer necessary to open the dungeon by going around.
・Favorability gained after battle varied depending on dungeon difficulty.

Last edited:

Daragona

Jul 27, 2020
Where can I find the save files?

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I want ask? Is this netori or not?
Nah. The mc can fuck other girls but they're all just prior slaves of the guy trying to steal your girlfriend and they don't actually have scenes it's just a progression/NG+ mechanic. You're still controlling the guy whose gf is the main heroine and the target of all the NTR content.

RIzach

Jul 30, 2020
Is there a way to see the tent scenes without the glass blocking/blurring everything?

Kaizer05

Mar 14, 2021
is v1.30 all untranstlated mess?? I am so confused as i manage to retain my savefile from v1.0 but its just now all untranslated

y translate gone.png

Kaizer05

Mar 14, 2021
Check setting, there is language selector. 1.30 file was defaulted in JP, just change it to English and restart the app.
I cant believe the fix was as easy as that. definitely shouldn't be playing past midnight like a degenerate

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Tf!? Can someone change the changelog on the OP and use this instead? lol
Second this!
Also, changelog for v1.30:
・Add events (Events will be released when you increase flirting and exposure).
・Fixed the issue of vagina and buttocks not being separated when aimed.
・Fixed an issue where her chest would turn white while fighting in a tanned state.
・It is no longer necessary to open the dungeon by going around.
・Favorability gained after battle varied depending on dungeon difficulty.
Source:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
In the end it's not a super difficult game. It feels like that because the guy is already harassing your girl and you feel the urge to quickly get to the next levels to increase gold as fast as possible. There is no time limit and she doesn't fuck unless you get her cuckoldry high enough or kissing and lust high enough. just focus on training her vagina and favorability and ensure you're the first to get to her. after that you can take your time grinding skills and money you only need to get her pregnant once for the overall win. even if she gives birth and gets pregnant with Bruno or others as long as you got her knocked one time it's over. It's like Village Targeted by Barbarians in the sense that as long as you marry you win no matter how many kids or how high your NTR is.

As said before the best way to farm favorability is to go to the lewd crest areas the Temple is the best and then take time to just lower her crest level you get favorability and herbology which would help in later stages at keeping lust down especially if you have been keeping up with your harem. In addition you don't need to worry about grinding dungeons for contribution as you can help Mel for contribution. when your trap skill gets to 999 you get 49 contribution per help which is so much more than you'd ever get from a dungeon unless you follow everything Bruno says.

The dungeons are for money in order to level cap your skills. If you're desperate you can have her prostitute for an easy 300 gold but don't do it too often or she'll get a taste of cheating and start fucking around even when she's not horny or brainwashed.

The hardest part is patience which is definitely difficult but if you're playing the hardest mode then aren't you prepared for a little hurt?

Scalariform

Feb 25, 2018
Simple mod with the goal of obscuring the Lust value so that the player doesn't know exactly when things will happen.

1. The daily reset to 0 now requires either a dungeon clear (you need to beat the boss and get the reward screen) or Mel to get fucked. It won't reset otherwise.
2. Daily lust will slowly increase.
3. Hide the lust value. It's tied to the 'special eyes' skill. It's still somewhat obscured even for higher values so you never know exactly when it'll hit 999.

Some other small tweaks
1. Easier for the split to trigger in dungeons.
2. Added a flat 5 to netorase/cuck training value whenever the tent is used. The 5 that occurs when tent is used when Mel is <250 Lust is still there from the normal game.

Maybe it's just me but it seems as though this mod breaks the defense point allocation for extra training points.

Reactions: TgMaker
1.80 star(s) 31 Votes