VN Ren'Py I am making a new Black Domination, NTR, Interracial game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 18, 2020
Hello !! Sorry but i'am afraid to not finding the game tomorrow and i would like to know the name of this game please :)
Rest assured that maestro Jobeo will update this thread once his masterpiece is ready. Whats also worth mentioning is the timezone difference, don't expect for Jo to release the game when 23rd begins in YOUR timezone. So remember to add ~1day to the release date. Unless Jo will specify the planed release hour and his time zone.

Dilshad Klein

Jul 24, 2018
I hope Jobeo will start production for 2nd update as soon as this one rolled out. I know it's a hobby project but still. I can barely wait lol. I can also suggest him opening up a patreon if some money is needed to accelerate things since many of us will support him.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I hope Jobeo will start production for 2nd update as soon as this one rolled out. I know it's a hobby project but still. I can barely wait lol. I can also suggest him opening up a patreon if some money is needed to accelerate things since many of us will support him.
He wont do it because he doesnt want his creative freedom to be hindered.

Mar 18, 2020
He wont do it because he doesnt want his creative freedom to be hindered.
Maybe he will, I guess it all depends on our feedback and how long of a break he needs to regenerate after ch1. So be sure to share your opinions/rewiews/ideas/scenes that made you gush :D to keep him hyped if you'll like what we get. Overall I feel that I need to thank you Jobeo beforehand as you are really not geting anything back for making this game - so thank you for your time at the very least :)

Last edited:

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
Yes. I barely see them in visual novels. I don't think they are racist, but some people can be sensitive, and ignorant of the whole slavery history. I think it's more to do with Americentrism.
Agreed. America takes it to a different level when it comes to racist extremism. I found in Africa the Africans of one tribe hated Africans of another tribe more than they disliked (if that) white people. In South Africa for example it was virtually impossible to get Africans from one tribe to work alongside Africans from another tribe in a factory.
The only thing that seemed to unite them was the desire for white flesh male/female/young/old did it not matter as long as they could prove themselves by have a white sexually submitting to them. It was not about racism as much as having fun, having sex, being able to boast about it, and better yet willing to submit as directed.
Nothing sets off a group of African men as the knowledge there is a white woman and her daughter available to them that night, A really feral atmospheres...
Or a African businessman offering a submitting white, who is still a virgin, to a business contact to seal a long term valuable contract. No bribe beats the offer of a white female in an African country.

JennyW

Dec 11, 2021
========================================================================

**** Released: https://f95zone.to/threads/black-new-world-order-ch-1-jobeo.97755/ ****

========================================================================

Hello Friends,

I am announcing that I have started work on a new game. The game will feature content such as:
  • Black Domination
  • Interracial
  • NTR
  • Femdom
  • Hairy Pussy (Avoidable)
  • Hairy Asshole (Avoidable)
  • Large Labia
  • Raceplay
  • Graphic Violence
  • Drug Use
  • Chastity
  • more!

Use this thread to suggest ideas for content and storylines. Tell me what naughty ideas you'd want to see. Please share your ideas!!

I will keep the second post in this thread updated with progress such as render counts and a release date.

Stay tuned. I feel like I'm doing my best work.
Wow, I didn't even know there was already a games with the theme of raceplay. I will definitely check your games as I am a big fan of racial humiliation and domination))

I'm curious if there are white racist girls in this world? It always seemed interesting to me the story of the complete moral humiliation of a noble nationalist girl or even a Nazi by rude blacks. Make you serve and humiliate yourself before those you despise. I think this is an incredibly hot topic.

Anyway, good luck with development. Raceplay is a very underrated topic ...

Reactions: BeastMaster59

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
Wow, I didn't even know there was already a games with the theme of raceplay. I will definitely check your games as I am a big fan of racial humiliation and domination))

I'm curious if there are white racist girls in this world? It always seemed interesting to me the story of the complete moral humiliation of a noble nationalist girl or even a Nazi by rude blacks. Make you serve and humiliate yourself before those you despise. I think this is an incredibly hot topic.

Anyway, good luck with development. Raceplay is a very underrated topic ...
Not too interested in racial humiliation, it happens, but mostly in America, racial domination can take place without humiliation. Having worked in Africa, but not America, white exploitation seemed to be mainly about having fun and sex, and making fun, Its great when veterans of the Liberations wars in Africa can take any white woman they want these days without accusations of rape and white husbands/fathers can do nothing because the white females are usually all too willing...

JennyW

Dec 11, 2021
Not too interested in racial humiliation, it happens, but mostly in America, racial domination can take place without humiliation. Having worked in Africa, but not America, white exploitation seemed to be mainly about having fun and sex, and making fun, Its great when veterans of the Liberations wars in Africa can take any white woman they want these days without accusations of rape and white husbands/fathers can do nothing because the white females are usually all too willing...
I've never been in Africa. But it seems strange to me that savages took over cities that they were unable to build themselves. :D

Fortunately, my country has a slightly different situation even than in Western Europe. We don't like black people. Not everyone even considers them human. I personally also consider them primitive and ugly. But the idea of moral humiliation by subhumans is my dark fetish.

Last edited:

raindragon456

Nov 8, 2021
I like black content. But I don't like gay content. And most people don't like too much self-deprecating content, such as locking their penises. including injections that cause deterioration of the penis itself.
I'd love to see twists and turns, such as a mother and sister who are powerful and racist but are bully's son as qos.

I need to qos content in open world 3D like lifeplay or Skyrim.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote