[S>Programmer] Unpaid I am looking for a project to collaborate on.

SirGoose

Nov 12, 2021
Skills:
- Renpy Programmer.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: sirgoose6735

Type of employment and rates:
- Free

Availability:
- A couple of hours a day. From July 10th I hope to have at least one or two hours every day to dedicate to this.

Work samples:
- If you want to see a sample of my work, I did the programming and interface of Family Diary: https://f95zone.to/threads/family-diary-ch-2-crisdark31.114457/

Additional comments:
- Hi, I'm SirGoose. I'm a novice programmer, I offer myself to collaborate for free in some project to practice. I know the basics of Renpy, everything needed for simple visual novel, I would also be willing to do more complex tasks, such as open world mechanics, although this is something new for me. I want to repeat, it would be a free work, mainly I want to learn. Thanks

Reactions: TREXrg

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Skills:
- Renpy Programmer.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: sirgoose6735

Type of employment and rates:
- Free

Availability:
- A couple of hours a day. From July 10th I hope to have at least one or two hours every day to dedicate to this.

Work samples:
- If you want to see a sample of my work, I did the programming and interface of Family Diary: https://f95zone.to/threads/family-diary-ch-2-crisdark31.114457/

Additional comments:
- Hi, I'm SirGoose. I'm a novice programmer, I offer myself to collaborate for free in some project to practice. I know the basics of Renpy, everything needed for simple visual novel, I would also be willing to do more complex tasks, such as open world mechanics, although this is something new for me. I want to repeat, it would be a free work, mainly I want to learn. Thanks
i have send you a discord friend request i have now no time but in 5 month or so if you have then time i would love to work with you
wish you best of luck for now SirGoose:)

Reactions: SirGoose

SirGoose

Nov 12, 2021
Hi, I want to let you know that I just joined a project, so for now I can't participate in another project. Anyway if someone wants to contact me for a future it will be a pleasure!

Reactions: TREXrg