3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Btw, I don`t think there is money glitch. You have to find mom in the kitchen to give you the money...
I can confirm that there is. At least there is if you use old save. I don't know if this is the case with a new start.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Ahh, I see. Maybe with old saves...
Ok for everyone with that glitch if you could try this:
use file and replace with yours in game directory of the game( Episode-0.04-pc\game ) and let me know if that works!
Its only for patreon version or the version posted here on f95!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
@
Ahh, I see. Maybe with old saves...
Ok for everyone with that glitch if you could try this:
use file and replace with yours in game directory of the game( Episode-0.04-pc\game ) and let me know if that works!
Its only for patreon version or the version posted here on f95!
What this did is that it activated the wallet icon in the top right corner (which wasn't there before) but it remained 0$ after the kitchen scene with mom. Doesn't she suppose to give us money after that dessert scene? :)

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Thats some weird bug that I couldn`t reproduce(or fix). If some previous saves doesn`t fix it then I suggest starting the game from new, unfortunately...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Surprised nobody tagged in @klx, it's got his favourite spying on mom in the shower trope.

He loves that.

It also has a guy with the strangest case of amnesia ever.

Can't remember his mother who he's known his entire life but can remember he hates doctors and that he has a girlfriend........

I'm not one to criticise ... much ... but the consistency is, hmmm, what's a polite way of saying batshit fucking nuts?

Last edited:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
The mother face in this update looked a little bit off maybe that just me :pokerFace:
Decent update overall

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Surprised nobody tagged in @klx, it's got his favourite spying on mom in the shower trope.

He loves that.

It also has a guy with the strangest case of amnesia ever.

Can't remember his mother who he's known his entire life but can remember he hates doctors and that he has a girlfriend........

I'm not one to criticise ... much ... but the consistency is, hmmm, what's a polite way of saying batshit fucking nuts?
Amnesia is a fickle bitch. In my younger years I had 2 separate really bad seizures(epilepsy associated with my disability). Both warranted calls for an ambulance and trip to ER. Things I couldn't remember for about 3 days-my name, my address:including city,state (lived in the same house for 10 years.) my birthday, all of my family and friends were strangers. What I could remember- favorite music, food, tv shows and characters, and all of my dislikes, plus some other random crap that would be useless unless I was on a game show that specialized in non common knowledge junk.

Reactions: AdultJunkie

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The mother face in this update looked a little bit off maybe that just me :pokerFace:
Decent update overall
Yes, you are correct. I had to correct some of the protagonist because I switched to using photorealistic rendering and they didn`t looked good...

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes