Antonko

Apr 7, 2021
I love NTR, but this game is gross thick insanity. Author, try yourself in something else.

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
Im not really into sissification, involves too much domination for my taste. But i love ntr specially if it involved bbc, but i hate these models.
my pp struggles with this.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I always wondered what pencil dicks where... Now we finaly get to see a real pencil dick, one of the previews shows it, he could write with his dick instead fuck with it.

But no this game won't be for me, don't like the graphics at all.

• Haha
Reactions: ZUBiDAM and Logber

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IAmHerPet-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
Actually, it's a story. The options are limited to continue the story, end the story in "Lose" and watching a pov before another one. It's a nice one but still remains a story. It's not a game at all. Strong BBC and Sissification themes too.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
So from the look of the screenshots: MC will become a sissy (unavoidable??) and will get dominated (not in the good kind) by evil busty family members. Also you get to see men having their way with those same members (unavoidable??) and maybe they'll peg you too??

This game might be my worst nightmare.

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
So from the look of the screenshots: MC will become a sissy (unavoidable??) and will get dominated (not in the good kind) by evil busty family members. Also you get to see men having their way with those same members (unavoidable??) and maybe they'll peg you too??

This game might be my worst nightmare.
All these actually. The introduction hints that he has no hope. Everything he does, he fails miserably. To be honest, it makes it hard to think that he could get another ending.

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
the game is amazing it covers all the fetishes that i like (sissification,femdom,BBC and corruption of all female characters into becoming QOS ) big shout to the Dev hope to see more work from him especially games about sissification and BBC .
btw hope to see the game on android cause I'm more of an android user than bc

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
lol those QoS tattoos are quite creative im not gonna lie! lol... I havent finished yet but was hoping his sis would bang his blonde GF... lesbian cuckolding i guess... oh well... lets see how it ends.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I think the mom looks really good. Is it possible to get her Honey Select character card?

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes