Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes

potatojesus69

Jun 5, 2019
What are the methods to altering orgasm frequency and penis-sex toy preference?

I tried to make her cum multiple times to reduce it but the effect was minimal. Edging her does let me raise her orgasm intensity, but I wanna reduce it. Does multiple orgasms in one session raise or lover this value?

As for penis-sex toy preference, is it just me or does it feel much slower to change than the other stats? Afaik the only way to change this stat is to either use a penis on her or use a sex toy. But then, does using more sex toys push it towards sex toys faster or at the same rate?

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
Dobu twitted this last day:

Which I think it means he is close to finish up the new game and its gonna be a good day

And today he posted this:

Which I dont know what it means

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Yes it is infact out, I played the game a bit ago and I'm pretty sure this one is the non updated one
The version on here is certainly the latest. But the new game is not even out yet if that's what you meant.
Although a progress report for the new game did just come out and there is already a title decided
"「洗脳アプリで清楚なお嬢様をドスケベ調教するシミュレーション」"
Translated with GPT4:"Simulation: Training a Pure Young Lady into a Lewd Person with a Brainwashing App."
Original Post:

Reactions: Ilbrya

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
Aw, it doesn't look like that the new release will contain the rich girl. I was kind of hoping that she'd be ported over to the new and improved code base.
Lets hope he keeps expanding the second Game through DLC or something.

Last edited:

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
If anyone searches for another mind control game, I got this new game on DLSITE, and I tested it, and it was good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fra_

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Reactions: w.iT and Dell96kill

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
If anyone searches for another mind control game, I got this new game on DLSITE, and I tested it, and it was good.

Nice recommendation.
Kinda hope that we have more of these game with some good plot like urge to molest.

kenshimain

Aug 29, 2022
Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything set up for Steam Deck / Linux

Add a Non-Steam Game to library -> find the game .exe
Under properties -> compatibility -> force the use of a specific steam play compatibility tool select -> GE-Proton9-5

if you don't have GE-Proton, you can download ProtonUp-QT from the discover app to download the version

For steam deck game is playable 60fps. keybind for scroll wheel needs to be set.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Dobu twitted this last day:

Which I think it means he is close to finish up the new game and its gonna be a good day

And today he posted this:

Which I dont know what it means
Google translate isn't great but first link translate to :
As the voices for the H-scenes are all in place, the anticipation for the completion grows...

And the 2nd translates to:
Even if it's not to this extent, there may be a little bit of this...

Doesn't really mean much to me

Reactions: Ilbrya
4.70 star(s) 48 Votes