Unity - Hypnotizing Beautiful Sisters Who Piss Me Off [v1.81] [GamesSafu]

1. 2.00 star(s)

lolsassman2004

low resolution graphics, lack of animations, paper thin plot (and the bad kind), incomprehensible controls, from my experience it wasn't "buggy" it was just very unintuitive.

However, with all that on the table, the bar never has to be high for a nsfw vr game, the character designs are very cute, the expressions and dialogue are sensual and I do like the hypno gun mechanic, it is creative but the fact it just opens a big ui menu breaks immersion.

I really wanted to give this 3 stars, because I love vr games and I did enjoy this but it simply didn't execute well enough to deserve it
  2. 1.00 star(s)

somenameidk

very buggy not allot of content and terrible controls. you're just a floating camera like you're constantly no clipping. also the lines are either terribly translated or just written poorly i don't know if the creator is Japanese and its just a translation issue or someone just typed too quickly to think about what they were saying.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

I played the PCVR version on my Quest 3 headset, but there is also a Quest App version that you can sideload if that is your preference.

The reason the game is a "Demo" is because nine scenes are locked behind a paywall. But on the bottom of Page 4, someone uploaded the full game version, which I think is the same version but with stuff unlocked.

The controls are stupid and not at all intuitive. I honestly would have had no idea what to do if it wasn't for the F95 instructions. In the game, both R/L joysticks move your character forwards and backwards. That's beyond stupid. They should have made the left joystick move you forwards and backwards and the right joystick rotate you, with options of smooth rotation or snap rotation. Instead, to rotate you have to hold down the trigger button and then move the joystick right/left. The problem with this is that not only is it unintuitive and inconvenient, but doing this will also cause you to oftentimes unintentionally adjust your avatar height because holding down the trigger button and moving your joystick up/down will change your avatar height. The avatar height adjustment is necessary and good to have because it lets you stand up, sit down, lie down. If you press any of the four buttons - A, B, X, Y, it pulls up the same menu that you don't need. The options are Ejaculate, More Gentle, and More Intense. But you don't need any of those options because in the game if you want to ejaculate you just press the trigger button, and if you can control how gentle or intense your sex motions are by moving your controllers around. If you press and hold down any of the four buttons - A, B, X, Y for a few seconds, it pulls up the hidden main menu where you can change graphic settings.

In the first part of the game, instead of walking to your front door to go to your neighbors house, you can just pick up a note and drop it in a trashcan.

In the Demo version, you only have three sex poses/scenes. That's why you should install the version on the bottom of Page 4, because it is the full game version with nine additional sex scenes. The three free poses in the Demo version are of you fucking the blue haired girl standing up doggie style over the dining room table, while the pink haired girl is on top of the dining room table also in doggie position but not fuckable, standing behind the blue haired girl as she bends over the kitchen sink while the pink haired girl stands beside you and holds your dildo/penis for you, and the third scene is of the pink haired girl peeing on the toilet while the blue haired girl holds your dildo/penis. The problem with this and some of the paywall sex scenes is that your penis is often facing the wrong way so it doesn't penetrate the girl. Seems kinda stupid if you ask me. As for the paywall scenes, you get another extra three scenes that are similar to the free ones but where the girls are switched, and then you get three scenes in blue haired girl's room and three scenes in pink haired girl's room.

As a reminder, you just move your hands/controllers to adjust the sex speed and you use your trigger button to ejaculate.

Oh, the hypnotize gun is kinda crucial in this game. You just easily reach over your shoulder and use the grab button and then move your hand in front of you and you will be holding the gun. Hold the trigger button for a long time while pointing it at a girl to increase the charge and then let go of the trigger button to hypnotize the girl. Once her eyes look hypnotized, quickly pull the trigger button to pull up her hentai sex menu. This is where you change, add, or remove her clothes and where you select the sex scene you want. This is also where you stop a scene if you want to exit it. For some reason, they hypnotize gun didn't work some of the time. I don't know if it's because I wasn't doing something right or the game is just buggy.

The anime girls have nice figures. I like their voices, their dialog lines in which they are mean to you, and their matching facial expressions to go with the dialog. There aren't that many dialog lines though. It's cool that there are clothing options, but it's not that many. I usually just get them completely naked right away, but I like to have the pink girl wear stockings (looks like knee/thigh high socks) and sometimes bunny ears instead of ribbons. It's cool that there is an ejaculate system, but it's not too impressive because the game is meant to be optimized and not use a lot of computing power. I like the kissing. If you move your character head (your headset) in front of an anime girl's face, you begin kissing her. I liked that. The only real interaction between your controllers/hands and the anime girls is that you can move them for the pelvic thrusting. Other than that, you can try grabbing their breasts which moves their breasts around but it looks pretty bad and you don't actually see your hands palming the breasts. It's just you causing a bad looking ragdoll effect. You can move your hands to like their buttocks but it doesn't have any real effect. It just makes the flesh move a little, but it's not that great. I think it would have been great if the dev added stuff like ass slapping with sounds, and being able to stick your finger in a girl's mouth. Even better if you could finger fuck the girls.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

RatdungReggie

Maybe it would be better if I played on a different headset, but with Oculus Rift it was a boring experience, with janky controls.

The character models are fine, the graphics are fine, but the controls and gameplay make this not worth playing.