RPGM Completed Hypnotized and Defeated Knightess Emma~Challenge a C○ck to a duel and Lose Completely RPG~ [Final] [Basashi ☆ Delicious]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.gif

Overview:
"Cockou Village is full of men who have fought a hundred battles, and they seem to spend all their time in duels."
Hearing such rumors, Knightess Emma came to the village. But it was a trap!
Will Emma be able to overcome the hypnosis and wake up?
Or will she become the village sex slave?
Now the s○x or "duel" for her life begins!​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-06
Release Date: 2021-04-24
Original Title: 催眠敗北女騎士エマ~ち○ぽに決闘を挑んで全敗RPG~
Developer: Basashi ☆ Delicious
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Length: 30 minutes
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Translator: Xar
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Screenshot12.png Screenshot14.png Screenshot15.png Screenshot19.png Screenshot16.png Screenshot17.png Screenshot22.png Screenshot27.png

Last edited:

xar1

Dec 3, 2019
Hi guys, this translation was chosen by my supporters on patreon, I hope you like it, if you want to support me and participate in the next poll you can find it here.(Ended)

These are the games in the current poll:

Also, a pre-release of my translation of Desuwa Alpha by Technobrake will be exclusive to my patrons for the next few weeks, so if you want to support me and try it first you can find it here.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hi guys, this translation was chosen by my supporters on patreon, I hope you like it, if you want to support me and participate in the next poll you can find it .

These are the games in the current poll:

Also, a pre-release of my translation of Desuwa Alpha by Technobrake will be exclusive to my patrons for the next few weeks, so if you want to support me and try it first you can find it .

Uuuuh, a technobrake game. When are you planning to upload it here? If you ARE going to upload it here, I mean.

Reactions: devidevil888

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So... There should be a mind control tag, right? I haven't played it so I can't verify, but that definitely seems like something that should be there.

Reactions: Pickleless

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HypnotizedAndDefeatedKnightessEmmaChallengeACOckToADuelAndLoseCompletelyRPG-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aureliana:>

Apr 6, 2019
hmmm, I mean I have big breasts but, how they made hers is just too much .___. the back pain must be huge xD

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Is there like free assets for rpgmakers? I saw this same location in another NTR game. I know there are selflovers cafe locations being often used in them but I guess there's more of such things:unsure:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote