moopie12

Nov 2, 2018
My game keeps breaking once I reach the lewdness 30 mark and unlock the recording room. Whenever that happens, the next time I try to load a scene the game just goes to a black screen with forever. Anyone know a fix for this, I have tried every single setting in the game imaginable with no luck.

genosootaku

Oct 5, 2021
My game keeps breaking once I reach the lewdness 30 mark and unlock the recording room. Whenever that happens, the next time I try to load a scene the game just goes to a black screen with forever. Anyone know a fix for this, I have tried every single setting in the game imaginable with no luck.
getting the same thing too

Reactions: justyomama

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
ps. the version v1.004 had a date limit execution activated and when executed in January 2024 would give a black screen... you needed to change the calendar of the OS to December 2023 to be able to play.
I don't know if this version has a similar function but ir would not suprise me if in a few months people will complain about a black screen. In case that happens they'll have to change their calendar to February 2024 in order to play...
I just getting a black screen today when the month rolled over, and I see there was a new release on Feb 27.

Last edited:

Grilmur

Oct 13, 2023
Ya, first I got that black screen some times when I played at full screen, but now I can't going in story cause recording room.

owtgaws

Dec 7, 2018
Where do I put these files?
putting all the file here works for me View attachment 3375606
For anyone still wondering, you need to put the 3Dmigoto files in the "maingamedirhere/app_data" folder or your game will crash when you try to do any of the following:
Start a new game
Load a save file
Start freeplay mode

I have no idea how putting the files in the main game directory worked for Rl_loner, it always crashes for me.:unsure:
Clarification: When I say crash I mean the game gets stuck on a black screen forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealJerKing

Jareth26

Sep 20, 2020
What kind of shit programming causes the game to softlock if your os date is beyond a certain day
Unless it is deliberately done, in which case I am not very surprised since they added all this DRM

DevPrime99

Apr 19, 2020
black screen error anyone know how to fix? this always happens whenever every progress when i start a new game it works fine but then it got stuck again

Reactions: katsura kotaro

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
The black screen is because the dev made it so each release of the game expires. After Feb 27 the version on here does not work. Change the date or wait for the new version to be posted.

Reactions: Jareth26
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes