VN - Ren'Py - Hypnosis [v1.4.3] [Expanding Universe]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Anem

Honestly love what he's doing.
    The way that its not just your casual hypnotism game but also involves some transformation aspects.
    I really like how he takes the story and would love it if there were more different routes (rude/nice or submissive/girlfriend) and also a Harem route.

Love the game as it is rn and it has quite a little bit of content (v0.2)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bobinads

Brilliant game, a neat twist on hypnosis by having the MC use it for physical transformations, and the mental changes are less prominent. It's more of a VN style story, so you're locked into a fairly rigid pattern of events, but there are plenty of choices available to choose which girls to focus on, so I don't feel it's as big as a problem as other reviewers have made note of.

Overall, the game has good art, and starts the girls off quite small so you can very clearly see their progression without their tit size getting ridiculous by the end. The fetishes involved are great as well, BE is always appreciated and the hints of cum addiction and pregnancy really get me going.

I definitely wish there was more, but what is here so far has me excited for the game's future!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

vicious800x

I absolutely loved it. It hits on so man of my favorite fetishes. Breast growth, penis growth, mild cumflation. I absolutely suggest it to anyone with those fetishes. It can used a little work but for an early version its just fine!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

DawnCry

I have played the current version in the game and, unfortunately, it misses the point.

First of all the game sells the "transformation" aspect, this in itself would please many people if it wasn't because... yeah we follow routes. You see, in a game in which we are talking about being able to modify the girls aspect thanks to our powers one of the things that players would like the most is to have freedom over how you do it.

Perhaps you prefer flat chest vs big breasts, if you do... well then sorry.

Second we have the mental changes, it would be a lot more funny to actually change the personality of the girls and play around with it, I may not say it enough but this types of games are asking for freedom, so that the player enjoys it slowly doing what he/she wants.

This game isn't good to have it in it's current state, rather I would even say that the writing and time connections feels really lacking.

Third is... a personal opinnion, but I believe that the fetish a mind control game fears the least is NTR, you can play around with the minds of other people, in fact mind control games divide themselves in two classes, the "only have sex with the MC" and the "sluttification and sexual exhibitionism", one of the things that a mind control player enjoys the most is actually making girls into sluts, but well the first walkthrough would obviously be all for yourself ;).

Basically I believe the game structure is severely lacking, options for the mind control may be added in the future but even so because it would be part of "routes" it takes out a lot of the enjoyment that a mind control player takes in the freedom of doing whatever he wants.

Overall it doesn't manage to feel interesting, even more, the sudden endings doesn't help because they are the same as joke options "you were meant to choose a different option, I only did put this here for the lols and so that you feel like anything you choose matters".

I can understand what the creator wanna do, it just needs a lot more work on the technical side and to make it appealing to people. Overall it feels boring and random.

I may change this review in the future and I truly wish the developer to enjoy making the game, but at the moment it's on the low side of quality and missing many points of it's genre.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Sidbry

Version 1.9
    I enjoyed the game so far. I like the characters and premise. The dialogue has some jokes and is entertaining. The game so far is basically a sex comedy.

The MC is a bit of an ass at times but he's not one of those cringe worthy assholes that you feel dirty after playing. Besides how else are you going to gather a harem of 18 yr old schoolgirls.

You might as well just assume that the pocket watch has magical properties considering how it affects people.

There were a couple spelling/grammatical errors but nothing major and the Dev can at least put an english sentence together worthy of a high school graduate.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 229118

Good idea.
    Poor execution.

The idea is nice.
    However the story feels very shallow and forced.
    The girls all but trow themselves at you and from what i can tell the dialog choices are pretty much sex scene, no sex scene or get caught.

Hypnosis is purposely ridiculous, so if you love mind control it will most likely irritate you.
    I started to skip the dialog after a while.
    And that is never a good sign.
    It means the story wasnt interesting enough for me to care.
    You charater is a bit of a asshole.
    Of the i dont care for anything else then having fun kind.(and not get kicked out of the house)

It is not bad distraction but that is all it is.
    A distraction.
    If you have better things to do go do that.
    If you are bored this game will keep you distracted for a short time.