Unity Complete Hypnosis Reimu ver.1.10

Nobody1000

Dec 27, 2019
The training session of the game can't go on for too long or the game just lags the frick out. And the the freezing is due to the logs not deleting itself and just keeps getting longer or something since the only thing that causes the game to freeze is when I move the logs. Is there a fix for this or it's just my PC is real bad.
Nope, it happens here too. Everything else works fine, but the log starts to freeze the game during the trainning.
By the way, why this game eats 3GB of memory is beyond me.

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
There clearly is some memory leak somewhere.

Weird, as v1.05 was more stable.

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
Thank you so much! I was so confused on why I kept losing.
how can i tell if i'm going "all in"?, i keep avoiding touching and "push her down", but she keeps killing me on day 4. i've also only focused on increasing intimacy, and haven't raised defiance or shame, leaving the hate score to be overruled

Radial2322

Sep 30, 2022
You need to be raising stat levels higer than defiance. If i remember right, defiance level of 2 reduces a different stat by 10 or 20 to get ride of the hate it made (don't know if its random or highest or whatever). as long as you're gaining more points than you're losing (probably shouldn't get to defiance 3 yet in early game), then you can work your way to hypnosis power (or whatever the name was) different actions (just look at the how far the bar moves when you do something. and... y'know... common sense) push defiance higher more quickly

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
Pretty much what Radial said. You want to not hit a hate level of 3, otherwise you lose a 100 EXP in a different stat. I'd recommend using conversation to bring affection up to level 2, and touching to bump it up to level 3 (plus any other stats close to the end to level 1 or 2). Then when pushing down, try to stick to caress options for sensitivity upgrades and a little bit of service for practice EXP. (I'd only do handjob these first couple of days). Once you figure out what actions benefit what, spend those points for reimu upgrades until day 3. If it goes well you will gain all the points you need for Hypnotic Potency to upgrade at the end of day 3.

Would grab the training boost card for more action points and dexterity card for a pleasure boost while touching if you can get the money for it.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
1/.You want to take it slow at the start (aka avoid insertion).
If you go all in at the start, you'll get a game over around day 4 because she'll realize she's being training under hypnosis.
2/. At the end of each training session, you'll gain points depending on what you do. You can then spend those points to make Reimu more obedient, more sensitive, Masochist or Sadist, addict to cum, etc...
3/. Depending on what you up, you'll sometime access new options
4/. If you keep training her without having sex directly, at some point you'll be able to unlock a new form of hypnosis (bottom left at the "enhancement" screen. After that point, I could have sex with her without having a game over so far.
just wanted to ask, i only conversed and touched her and she still kills me on day 6... hypnosis was around 2000... why? thanks in advance!

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
just wanted to ask, i only conversed and touched her and she still kills me on day 6... hypnosis was around 2000... why? thanks in advance!
Then you did not follow step 4: Level up Hypnotic Potency before Day 4 starts. Clicking on that upgrade should tell you how much exp of certain stats you need for the level up. If you need more help with NOT losing points each day, scroll up to my earlier comment.

• Haha
Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Then you did not follow step 4: Level up Hypnotic Potency before Day 4 starts. Clicking on that upgrade should tell you how much exp of certain stats you need for the level up. If you need more help with NOT losing points each day, scroll up to my earlier comment.
oh, i'd still die, i see, thanks again!

Last edited:

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
oh, i'd still die, i see, thanks again!
You miss a couple of Lust points, you have 81 et you need 100 ! Try playin' with her clit or finger her I guess (been a while I didn't played sry)

Also, note that the game is made as a "Roguelike" of sort. You keep all your items upgrades and Action Points during each new loop.
Next loop you should be able to achieve the requirement no problems.

• Haha
Reactions: Ex-s Gundam