Unity Complete Hypnosis Reimu ver.1.10

Dragonic_wanderer

Jul 28, 2022
Hypnosis Reimu [Version] [1.10] - Original Size: 473 MB
devloper[ Pyon-Pyon-Pyon ]
Language: English
download link:

Corrupt the Priestess of Paradise! Hypnotic simulation game with Live2D!

You”, who has acquired the ability to hypnotize, succeeds in hypnotizing Reimu Hakurei, whom you have longed for.
By developing Reimu’s body and putting her into a deep hypnosis, you can make the priestess of paradise yours.
Capture.JPG Capture 2.JPG 3.JPG Capture 4.JPG Capture 5.JPG

Last edited:

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Any tips to play the game?
1/.You want to take it slow at the start (aka avoid insertion).
If you go all in at the start, you'll get a game over around day 4 because she'll realize she's being training under hypnosis.
2/. At the end of each training session, you'll gain points depending on what you do. You can then spend those points to make Reimu more obedient, more sensitive, Masochist or Sadist, addict to cum, etc...
3/. Depending on what you up, you'll sometime access new options
4/. If you keep training her without having sex directly, at some point you'll be able to unlock a new form of hypnosis (bottom left at the "enhancement" screen. After that point, I could have sex with her without having a game over so far.

Stupidrobot7

Jul 9, 2023
If you go all in at the start, you'll get a game over around day 4 because she'll realize she's being training under hypnosis.
2/. At the end of each training session, you'll gain points depending on what you do. You can then spend those points to make Reimu more obedient, more sensitive, Masochist or Sadist, addict to cum, etc...
4/. If you keep training her without having sex directly, at some point you'll be able to unlock a new form of hypnosis (bottom left at the "enhancement" screen. After that point, I could have sex with her without having a game over so far.
Thank you so much! I was so confused on why I kept losing.

Stupidrobot7

Jul 9, 2023
There are some stats in the game called Patent, Kyojun and Hall. I have no idea what these are and how to increase them, you need it to level up her hypnosis depth.

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
this doesn't work for me she still kills me day 4

Dragonic_wanderer

Jul 28, 2022
the game had getting a fix the it stat screen and improve english so i think it maybe ready to be post to the main board but i don't know how so could anyone help me

Archenemystry

Aug 5, 2017
How the heck you can pass day 4? I only spammed convo and a bit touching.. what is the check? I tried hitting the hypno power to 1000+ before day 4 but that also didnt seem to work

ReiFWD

Nov 21, 2021
The training session of the game can't go on for too long or the game just lags the frick out. And the the freezing is due to the logs not deleting itself and just keeps getting longer or something since the only thing that causes the game to freeze is when I move the logs. Is there a fix for this or it's just my PC is real bad.