• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
After completing it in a couple hours its overall decent I'd say, the MC actually likes her domineering attitude so its like 20-25% femdom, which is honestly more than I was expecting, and there's a fun twist at the end of the story.

Honestly its biggest sin is probably just not having a gallery mode so you'll need to make a save at the start of each segment if you want to rewatch anything.

It'll also help if you go to the settings and turn on the "skip all text" function so you can fast forward through any scenes you don't like.

Mr Pages

May 20, 2021
Oh Warden! My Warden! My imprisonment is soon done,
Your visage my heart holds captive, your shape stirs my loins,
Even as these cruel iron bars my flesh imprison, and my skin with cold blisters,
Though triumphant I stand with vilest magic;
But O heart! heart! heart!
Oh the dripping drops of white,
Where on my dick my Warden lies,
Her eyes clouded by night.

Alterscythe

May 8, 2022
wasn't until i went into the introduction section that i figured out that the fl was probably based on sakamata chloe from hololive because of one thing: hates taking baths
guess the pekora bgm that sometimes played and her mask should have given it away earlier

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
All these people here crying and bashing the game for not being a femdom game.
I hate to say it to you people but you are the most pathetic bunch I have ever seen.
"It's male and not femdom buhu dropped" keep your shitty comments to yourself. The game description clearly states that the girl is the one who will be hypnotized. No one cares about what you pathetic people want. It's a free game that is being offered here. Play or don't play but don't cry like some lowlife entitled bitches.

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
may i ask? what the name of the song that were used at the menu?. already check on youtube for the music, but still cant find wich one

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes