• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Hypnosis-Prison-Uncensored.jpg

Overview:
I will hypnotize you, high and mighty Northern Prison warden—Snow.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-25
Release Date: 2023-11-24
Original Title: 催眠典獄長
Developer: Mr.H
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese
Other Games: Golden Axe Idol
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot (232).png ss_ce26be330f2130e2fbdd2f01807e44cc33795fc1.jpg ss_0a1520b0fd7bc9521a746a01b35173e09918492d.1920x1080.jpg Screenshot (237).png Screenshot (229).png

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
just took a very short look at it and it's the male MC that's using hypnosis, and Snow is the girl on the preview pics. can kinda guess where this is going... dropped.
In so far as the femdom scenes go, there were two foot jobs and the rest...yeah, all maledom, not avoidable.

edit: feel the need to clarify, I only played part of the game and that's what I saw. There might be more femdom down the line, but I am not playing it atm

Last edited:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Ngl, I was excited that potentially this be a great femdom game until reading this. Rather regrettable developers didn't at least give a multiple ending route for both femdom and maledom.
I'm sorry, I feel the need to clarify. Only for as far as I played, there was only the two footjobs and the rest maledom. I didn't finish the game, so there could be more down the road, but I am not playing the game anymore at the moment (have other things to do). I definitely passed a check point when my hypnosis powers "upgraded" so...I'd think given the size of the game I did about half? I dunno.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
saw femdom got interested, saw urination got Excited, saw no femdom route. cried and left.
Sorry, there might be more femdom but I'm not positive. From the point I stopped I only saw two footjobs. The urination was him hypnotizing her to walk her around like a dog, and if he says "Little bitch" she has to reply with "yes master" or else she pisses herself

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes