Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Hypnosis - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [1.0.1] [Expanding Universe]

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

Updated: 2021/03/27
Game/Creator: Hypnosis /
Modder: -
Mod Version: 1.0.1
Game Version: 1.0.1
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Hypnosis!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Download: - - -
Android:
Thanks, Wills747 for the Android Port
NO UPDATES ?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
No...maybe some mod could do the community a favor and mark the missing modders topics abandoned or onhold...or at least remove the links to the totally outdated mods from the game op's...oscar and lain are gone far to long to let it look like its still alive...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No...maybe some mod could do the community a favor and mark the missing modders topics abandoned or onhold...or at least remove the links to the totally outdated mods from the game op's...oscar and lain are gone far to long to let it look like its still alive...
The report button at the bottom would be ideal to report something like that to the mods...

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Can I use your mod with ver. 1.1 f?

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :love::cool:
no it will not work correctly if it does work it will only walkthrough to the version of the mod not the game. worth a try if it breaks just remove it or delete it all and unzip and start again

Reactions: Punto

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Hypnosis 1.1f with OscarSix Mod (1.0.1)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my unofficial Android port to 1.1f

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64 and Elohim888

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
If you actually fixed all incompatibilities with the current version of the game, can't you publish them as a mod archive as well? Cuz the official release of this mod apparently can't be used with the current game (according to a recent post).
I've a compressed PC version with the 1.0.1 mod added to my post if you want to try it.

kagome999

Jan 16, 2020
for you to keep adding these features while the dev doesn't i'm not surprised it gets abandoned even
Mist [v0.8.2] [395games]
has a gallery years ago

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Hypnosis!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Installation:

Android:
update 1.2 ?

Reactions: Punto and Heyzem

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018

Features:
Installation:

Android:
is some one going to take this up after oscar 6 walked away ????

Reactions: mofonistik

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
is some one going to take this up after oscar 6 walked away ????
There was someone who did a v1.1f update earlier in the thread (though he only distributed a pre-modded copy of the game instead of the mod itself for some reason).

I'm pretty sure it's actually not that hard to pick up this one, but I guess it's unlikely to be one of the visitors here (as they probably need to complete the game without the mod in order to make it).