xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Firstly, this isn't my cup of tea. I don't mind a bit mind control, as long as they stay unaware, but the distress in this VN is very disquieting.
I managed to complete it without Alt-F4-ing by keeping control held down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This version just needs extracting and playing. Archived using latest WinRAR.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
What key needs to be pressed in order to open the save menu in the game? I have only been able to quick save and quick load, but not been able to figure out how to open the menu while playing the game.

lawry

Jul 14, 2017
It's a Japanese VN game.
The crack is just copy and then paste onto where you have the game app saved, it needs to replace the original to get rid of the code.
Game/save menu will drop at top edge after it starts. (move mouse to the very top of the game screen)

My run through
meh cause the very few selection. But it has decent amount of text and voice over (in japanese).

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
copy of what? i dont get it.

It's a Japanese VN game.
The crack is just copy and then paste onto where you have the game app saved, it needs to replace the original to get rid of the code.
Game/save menu will drop at top edge after it starts. (move mouse to the very top of the game screen)

My run through
meh cause the very few selection. But it has decent amount of text and voice over (in japanese).

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
I don't think that this counts as mind control. True mind control would have altered and warped the MC's family into wanting to have sex with him. It would rewrite their personalities, either permanently or whenever a key phrase is said. This game is more about body control. Where the MC can control the heroines bodies. Totally different and not what I was looking for.

Reactions: Hermies

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to save? I can only do Qsave because the esc just takes the text bar ... Thanks.

Sep 6, 2018
I just finish installing the game but it asked for an activation code, so Im not sure if it were supposed to came with the game or do I have to find it?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes