Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-05-05] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Because of F95 I've discovered his work and I became a supporter.

He should be thanking F95, not flipping it
FR, I don't support a lot of creators (cause I'm not rich), but I do support a few, all of which I discovered through this site lol. I think what a lot of NSFW creators don't realize is that if the people here who are getting their stuff for free suddenly couldn't anymore, they wouldn't start paying for it; they'd just go find other free content.

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
Find it funny how this creator known about F95 then they do with KP. Especially knowing the stunt they pull on Twitter to piss off soo many paywall artists.
Can you elaborate on this? What is KP and what type of stunt? (Thanks)

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Can you elaborate on this? What is KP and what type of stunt? (Thanks)
KemonoParty and there stunt was making a twitter account to promo their site. While at the same time tell creators who have a problem with them that they can't do a goddamn thing about it.

CringeLord2

Jul 10, 2021
I'm sorry, but what the hell with those artifacts on the last part? Especially ones on pussy for the last 20-15 secs. It looks like AI upscaled it, but due to the lack of details, it just blurred the area and added a fake shining for some reason. At first I was thinking it is just bad 4k upscale, so I downloaded OG and saw the same artifact. What happened with his render? I have never seen it before in his vids.

Last edited:

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
I'm sorry, but what the hell with those artifacts on the last part? Especially ones on pussy for the last 20-15 secs. It looks like AI upscaled it, but due to the lack of details, it just blurred the area and added a fake shining for some reason. At first I was thinking it is just bad 4k upscale, so I downloaded OG and saw the same artifact. What happened with his render? I have never seen it before in his vids.
It's denoising.
He didn't render with enough samples so the denoise system has to fill in alot more blanks.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes