Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-05-05] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
Well now everything is clear! I downloaded before you changed the link on the first page, now there is another link! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CuirCuir

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Use a nitter instance for that.
Might just be me being dumb, but nitter doesn't seem to work for me. I can still only see SFW posts which Twitter already lets me see: the posts which show up as "blocked" on Twitter simply don't show up on nitter.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Might just be me being dumb, but nitter doesn't seem to work for me. I can still only see SFW posts which Twitter already lets me see: the posts which show up as "blocked" on Twitter simply don't show up on nitter.
It does for me but I have an automatic redirection (Privacy Redirect on Firefox) that choose an instance at random, so if it doesn't work first time, I re-open the twitter link and I get a new instance.

It also depend on the country, that's why you may be blocked.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Yeah they will just remove your comment :D
I don't think he meant "complaining", as in the gratuitous griping and self-entitled demand-making.
I think he meant criticizing source material or content. In which case, I can't imagine mods cutting in with summary action.

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
So the Tifa Titjob is 35 and Rachel Amber Set 01 is 37?
But where is the 32?
Videos and pictures have different numbering. Tifa titjob is 32 in vids.

You guys are acting like he didn't make it for free and just for fun. It's not like other creators who are only focusing on it...
As a patron is his, I can assure you that he definitely doesn't do this for free :D But I get what you're saying. I think the Mona animation was good, thou it's nowhere near my favorites. What's undeniable is that the animation itself is as high quality as we expect from him. That's another thing if someone doesn't like Genshin's cell shadey style, which is understandable.

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
Can anyone please upload the tifa titjob in both povs and in 2k or higher ?
I think it will be difficult, because the versions in 2k or higher currently does not exist!
only

Reactions: NVV

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Does anyone know if Hydra only doing vanilla sex animations, or he also animate "group sessions" too? Would be neat to see Rachel Amber getting into some MMF action

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes