Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-03-05] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

pussy_Rider

Nov 8, 2021
its literally the art style of spider man into the spider verse
So is it authentically/canon like "style" from old/original comics ? or trend from all this multishitverse bullshit ?
Before this animation i saw it only in FPSblyck's work with Gwen. This graphic filter looks like dogshit, absolutely unnecessary and just spoils frame :mad:
It looks like some fucked up fan of this "style" just directly donating to creators in order for them to use it :illuminati:

• Wow
Reactions: anklav

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
So is it authentically/canon like "style" from old/original comics ? or trend from all this multishitverse bullshit ?
Before this animation i saw it only in FPSblyck's work with Gwen. This graphic filter looks like dogshit, absolutely unnecessary and just spoils frame :mad:
It looks like some fucked up fan of this "style" just directly donating to creators in order for them to use it :illuminati:
Chill dude, I think hydra did his own thing here though it was somewhat inspired from multiverse stuff, it wasn't that heavy on the content. also I kinda agree with u too the style looks good with movies and og stuff but not with most nsfw material.

Last edited:

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Chill dude, I think hydra did his own thing here though it was somewhat inspired from multiverse stuff, it wasn't that heavy on the content. also I kinda agree with u too the style looks good with movies and og stuff but not with most nsfw material.
TBF, I was not even paying attention towards entire action, trying to locate more "nods" towards F95, like he did with his Rachel Amber work.

Reactions: ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Don't stare at them for too long, I heard that does something to ur genitals.
TBF, I was not even paying attention towards entire action, trying to locate more "nods" towards F95, like he did with his Rachel Amber work.
You mean that poster back then, I think he didn't have time to do that since he was mostly put against clock this time. Hydra is one salty mfer alright hopefully he got a great talent to compensate for that.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes