lurker-101

Jun 18, 2020
Need some assistance, can't seem to get past the enter name screen. Tried clicking it and enter does not seem to work either. Am i doing something wrong?

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I cant find my way to the 3rd town how to reach it?
Keep going through the caves at Mount Merryweather. There should be some chests with "Anmoo Milk", a healing item that helps you out a lot if in trouble (heals 200 HP), as well as a chest with 5 potions that restore your SP! (so you can keep using abilities in battle) From the first cave just keep going northeast and up some stairs to enter the second level of the caves. Once there, there will be a caveman bossfight to the north (he'll give you quite a bit of XP, but if you're weakened you don't have to fight him now!), but you have to go south! Again, go up some stairs, and you're on the right way if you see an explorer in a brown outfit. (you can also fight him for xp and sometimes he even drops a hunter sword, which you can sell in town for 500 gold) From the platform where the explorer is on, head down a narrow corridor to the southeast, then turn east, you'll see a chest you can open for good items, then keep heading east, and there will be some stairs down to a place where a bandit (like the ones you first fought in the caves) waits. Beat him, and the exit to Claverton is right next to you and you can rest at the inn there to fully recover!

The mistress in Claverton, Tera, who is also the leader of the gang of bandits you fought at mount Merrweather, (and who also has some pretty hot femdom scenes... :sneaky:) resides in the large mansion in the eastern side of the town.

Last edited:

Hrklss

Jun 12, 2021
Keep going through the caves at Mount Merryweather. There should be some chests with "Anmoo Milk", a healing item that helps you out a lot if in trouble (heals 200 HP), as well as a chest with 5 potions that restore your SP! (so you can keep using abilities in battle) From the first cave just keep going northeast and up some stairs to enter the second level of the caves. Once there, there will be a caveman bossfight to the north (he'll give you quite a bit of XP, but if you're weakened you don't have to fight him now!), but you have to go south! Again, go up some stairs, and you're on the right way if you see an explorer in a brown outfit. (you can also fight him for xp and sometimes he even drops a hunter sword, which you can sell in town for 500 gold) From the platform where the explorer is on, head down a narrow corridor to the southeast, then turn east, you'll see a chest you can open for good items, then keep heading east, and there will be some stairs down to a place where a bandit (like the ones you first fought in the caves) waits. Beat him, and the exit to Claverton is right next to you and you can rest at the inn there to fully recover!

The mistress in Claverton, Tera, who is also the leader of the gang of bandits you fought at mount Merrweather, (and who also has some pretty hot femdom scenes... :sneaky:) resides in the large mansion in the eastern side of the town.
Thank you so much

Reactions: LAKueiJin

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So... anyone know what drops Ability Orbs (if anything does)? I've gotten more than enough Power, Mana, and Rogue Orbs, but zero Ability Orbs besides the one in the inn trashcan.
Edit: Also, how the fuck am I meant to progress the plot? I have absolutely zero idea on how to get the guy in front of the mountain entrance out of the way.
Edit 2 - Nearly two weeks have passed edition: Apparently in order to progress you have to lose to Mayleen 6 times. That's fucking stupid.

Last edited:

DK-MC

Feb 2, 2019
Mayleen looks great, a shame this game seems to be abandoned as the dev has the others had said. This game seems to be a bitch though, I don't see the point of grinding for such a long time just to get strong enough, and due to the strange files they can't be edited for cheats either. Does anybody got a save I could use?

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Mayleen looks great, a shame this game seems to be abandoned as the dev has the others had said. This game seems to be a bitch though, I don't see the point of grinding for such a long time just to get strong enough, and due to the strange files they can't be edited for cheats either. Does anybody got a save I could use?
Nope,I barely got past the femdom dojo lady,all the grinding and barely any scenes,I lost my interest,btw do you have the gallery to the game or can the img be accessed?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes