Others - Completed - HunieCam Studio [v1.01] [HuniePot]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

While the visuals are nice the gameplay is truthfully nonexistent.

You have to play in a VERY PARTICULAR way in order to succeed. There is no room for experimentation or multiple routes to victory. Which is ironic since the game is marketed as a "strategy" title.

For example, you must avoid employing girls with massive addictions, you must avoid leveling the girls until you've purchased inventory items first, you must avoid leveling up girls until you have the correct number of fans beforehand. If you do any of those things, you have bricked your save and predestined yourself to a game over.

This is not a strategy game. Its a kinetic novel with a hundred types of game overs. Consult a walkthrough if you want to beat it, because doing so alone is pure trial and error.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Can't be bothered to make proper review.

Anyhow.. it's a management game that feels like really old and bad phone clicker game. Where you assign task, wait for ages or go nuts spamming mouse.

Game has it's style/humor as crush crush... but this one simply feels so damn bare-bones, minimal and absolutely abysmally dull.

Anyhow..
    4/10
    DROPPED
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Erodragoon

Funny strategy game, well balanced. Use your resources to make profit and upgrade. The graphical enviroment is very nice. Spicy without sexual content. I play occasionally trying to beat my previous scores.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Irrational

Poor gameplay, no sexual content. The only reason I'm giving it two stars is because it did entertain me for 30 minutes.
    The further you go in your game the further in debt I became. I wasn't able to automate things and basically I was being forced into artificial debt just so I don't become successful.