Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Reminder, people will farm facepalms to get more updoots on f95.... (mods, maybe make it so facepalm reacts remove a like from people's profiles to reduce baiting from sad/bored coomers achievement hunting on here? :KEK: )

Also Booba. Shame its another female protag L simulator. :(

Reactions: Dinglederper

Ziggster

Sep 9, 2018
What are you supposed to do after you get through the keycode door? There doesn't seem to be anything down there. Also, are you supposed to do anything with the new researcher when you find him a second time?

trolltollhole44

Feb 18, 2020
listen im not here to judge you or control what you post, but you have to understand and be able to recognize, there wasnt much "humour" on your post. im sorry if i offended you or you felt attacked, im not the protector of morality or anything, im here with you on this forum too.
just the way you wrote it, it didnt seem like a "joke".
homie dont make this real. never ever make any of the games/comics/animations on this forum real. worst mistake ever.
its not real, it wont ever be real, and theres no discussion to have on this. this is for fapping or enoyment, nothing else.
Bro you're on a hentai board and seem to be taking this way more seriously than anyone else, It's pretty damn obvious that the dude was joking / shitposting. You made this real not him.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
This is the female version of Succubus Farm from Dieselmine, in Succubus Farm we play a male human, a boy that is trapped in a farm, he is turned into a cow having his sperm milked, in this we play as human girl trapped in a farm turned into a cow having her milk milked. I did not know the be human farm animal fetish exists. But i will play this. For science. Also both of these games should be played on world cow day. Ever wanted to experience life as a cow ? Without beeing a cow ? Good. Thanks to f95zone you can explore every fantasy you have. Mooooo

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it kinda suck's when you can't resee the endings. also where you punch are what ever you do to the little dip tard is that a nother like cg are gallory area.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think after you got one ending open they showed have just opened up the hole gallory. the area were you find the man has scene's like in the little red and green gallory room down the stairs is the ending room's.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I agree i gave up trying to find the other endings so i downloaded a 100% save, ones i was looking for were "working for the farm" ending which i am going to guess you have too never try and escape and not disobey orders, and then "rehabilitation failed" which i assume you get if you don't act nice to people and then escape idk i tried avoiding the janitor and other lady but you need to talk to them too progress so eh. And there is one ending where you try and escape with your friend who only agrees once you tell her that her favorite anime is getting a movie and then it ends as you can expect, Theres also a kidnapped ending that happens if you leave without her thing somehow, i still don't know how you do that because even before when i did everything i couldn't progress pass the security guard and had to go to the locker room and got the same two endings of going to a normal rehabilitation center, one if you are below a 3 horny level and one if you are 3 or more.
All endings, let me know if you have more questions or if more details are needed on any of these.
Rehabilitaion failure, get punished up to rank 4, choose to wait quitely.

Rehabilition end, dont get caught in punishments lust must be less then 3, get the lockerroom key and use the devise to get taken out of the place.

Still Rehabilitating end, same as Rehabilitation end but have lvl 3 lust from getting caught twice.

Cow end, just get punished as much as you can and then take the friend and get caught again (a little extra happens if you try to take her out the front door, as well as if you chose to masterbate)

Kidnapped, after getting to the first basment floor, lab 1, you will see one researcher wandering in a lab, go talk to him. Then out the door of the lab he is in just go left in the hallway, the wall is fake, you will then get a ID, but you cant use it, you need to take it to the front door and she will tell you to take it to the room with three doors from the stairway down from the break room, three step from that stairway is a clue to the code, it will tell you to click in the middle of the punishment room for the code, 3365. Go down the stairs from the break room and through the doors, take the ID to the front door. Leave the facility and when the option pops up choose manage on your own. (the wooden key is under the fallen paining in the breakroom.

Rehabilitation success working in the farm, Same as Kidnapped but call for help.

Rehabilitation hide and masterbate end. Raise lust to 3 and Get the ID and the Lockerroom key (make sure to have the extend testing that needs lust 3), talk to Sarah (guard at front door) after getting locker key, masterbate in both the bathroom and with the dildo. Then get caught and have lust raised to 4 and choose wait quietly. If you did it all right you will get the hide and masterbate end, if you missed somthing this will give the rehab failure end.

Last edited:

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
Thanks for the walkthrough and saves. The artstyle was rough, but acceptable. The plot was... interesting, to say the least. Among the other hentai stealth games like Kunoichi Botan, Slave Sword, and Lady Knight Frey, this one is the easiest. 8/10

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes