Seeking Huge cock games!

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Unfortunately it seems to take a long time to get there. I played for quite a while yesterday and I'm getting really tired of the femdom content combined with the overly flowery language. Maybe the payoff is worth it, I don't know.

JustWannaEnjoy

Sep 26, 2021
I can list some games and y'all can have a look for your own because they probably wont have penises as big as some other recommended games here but think are still worth mentioning:

- Bound By Lust

- Crimson Keep (The game is currently on hold because the dev is doing a new game on Unity to gain experience so he can switch Crimson Keep to Unity aswell and finish it there.)

- Daily Lives of My Countryside (His penis is that big that he sometimes has to shrink it with magical pulver to have sex with some girls but then suddendly it grows back to normal, so i guess that could be considered somehow as "growth"?)

- Eternum (This one is actually one of my favorite. The graphics are just amazing.)

- Genex Love

- Mist (There are 1-2 scenes where a magical being makes your penis grow.)

- Last Hope

PS: I hope the links work the way i tried to link them since i'm kinda new and have no idea how to do it :)
*edited and fixed some broken links*

Last edited:

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
Because I don´t see a point. Anything I tried brought no real progress.
Plus what I saw was flat looking at the story of the game.
It might get better....but I totally lost any interest.

AllNatural939

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Hmm, most of the games we see on this site have "big" protagonists. It is the best way to save time since it serves as an excuse to attract women faster. Nobody wants a game where nothing happens for a long, long time. For that we already have real life.

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
I don't mind a slow burn, personally, though I do want there to be at least some exciting situations and a promise of more to come. If an adult game sticks to "we're just in a friendly/professional relationship" for too long it does get boring. But a slow burn can make the eventual payoff all the more exciting.

I feel the same way about transformations - a one-time transformation near the start of a game doesn't add much for me because you might as well have started out like that, but a slow transformation or a transformation with multiple stages can be a lot more exciting.

Mind you, I do think "the bigger the better" - I just don't mind if it takes a bunch of time (and a bunch of stretching) to get there ;)

Reactions: jamescolton