Seeking Huge Breasts Games Archive

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Velvetcrowe84

Aug 25, 2022
2D early visual novel with breast expansion and lactation. Content is leaked from patreon. Japanese (not hideous cgi), he is willing to release an english version with some help. Here is his kemono page with CG images and more

Reactions: GideonLover

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
2D early visual novel with breast expansion and lactation. Content is leaked from patreon. Japanese (not hideous cgi), he is willing to release an english version with some help. Here is his kemono page with CG images and more
looks good, but unfortunately i cant read jp

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
Dang it, Kemono never connects for me. Dunno if its blocked in my country or what it is :x Been a few projects i wanted to look at over there

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
Oh this looks fantastic! Thanks!

Reactions: Velvetcrowe84

Sans1550

Feb 25, 2020
This is not a visual novel but an RPG maker game. You can go through it pretty quickly as of right now. I used MTool to auto translate it.

Sans1550

Feb 25, 2020
Idk how to request a translation here on F95 for that. But the art is good!
You kind of don't need to. Get (Click Direct Download on the bottom link) and start the game through the tool, and you will have an auto translation option. If you have trouble you can look up a tutorial on youtube.

ShapeSquish

Nov 26, 2020
The list has been updated

[RENPY]:
The Golden Boy [3D] [BIG] [HUGE]
Valdana: The Fall [RENPY] [3D] [BIG] [HUGE] [PAI] [BE]
A character almost goes gigantic, but it doesn't quite fills her torso.
All added, thank you very much.

in renpy list, dark magic and star channel 34 are listed twice.
Fixed, thank you for letting me notice it.

Also added:

Oppai Odissey [3D] [BIG] [HUGE] [PAI]
The Sunleaf Resort [3D] [BIG] [HUGE] [PAI]
Isekai Awakening [2D] [BIG] [HUGE] [LAC]
Oppai Ero App Academy [2D] [BIG] [HUGE] [PAI] [LAC] [BE]
Futariuum's gate [2D] [BIG] [HUGE]

Didn't this thread have a nipple penetration tag at one point? What happened to it D:
I don't really remember why I removed, but I think it's because there were only a couple of games containing it, and it felt superfluous considering the purpose of the list (it's still an additional tag that I have to look for but that's rarely used), I can re-add it if you really want.

Let's hope the admins add more tag differentiation regarding breast sizes in the upcoming tag revamp so that this tagging "duty" won't rely on us anymore.

dirichilhet

Sep 4, 2022
Let's hope the admins add more tag differentiation regarding breast sizes in the upcoming tag revamp so that this tagging "duty" won't rely on us anymore.
Thanks for your work!
Last time I checked, the only new planned tag similar to huge or gigantic breasts is the "hyper-porpotions"; It's better than the current system, but still lacking. I don't think they'll add much more besides that.

Reactions: ShapeSquish
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes