• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - HS Tutor [v0.16.0] [TK8000]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rickert

Just like his previous games, there is already a lot of content! Game doesn't feel grindy. I love TK's games!
    The game has lots of animations, lots of different women, it's not making me smile as much as his previous games, perhaps he felt his jokes wouldnt work for multiple games.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

くもり空

The game is alright. However, this one is not everyone's cup of tea.

First of all, the game is slow paced, but not in a good way. It takes too much time to get into something interesting but instead of using that time to develop the characters into something, the game just runs in a circle and SUDDENLY that character is horny as fuck and wants to suck you.

However, my biggest complaint is how the game forces you into a linear path with no choices whatsoever. If you want the cute girl who is in love with you, you need to give yourself to her prostitute friend first.

In general, this game is slightly above average.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

cloudmoon

review for version 0.2.0

It's a little different from what you'd expect from TK8000's other games.

The most notable change is that the game isn't made with Honey select and instead is made with Koikatsu. As a result of this the art is more cell-shaded and less realistic. It's not a terrible art style or anything, but I personally like it less than the Honey select models. It's fine when the girls are clothed, but when they're naked the line art just seems undefined and kind of fake.

Aside from that, the MC is much less of an obvious horndog. He's still a pervert of course, but he knows how to control himself and isn't 100% gungho to jump into every single sexual encounter he can find. I think this is a nice touch as it gives a good change of pace from previous characters and makes him seem slightly more relatable, though also less comedic.

The game still has humor in it, but it's not as ridiculous as TK8000's other games, which can be a good or bad thing depending on your preferences. But when it does add in something more wacky than I'm expecting it generally catches me off guard (in a good way).

Also the character progression is much slower in this game as well. it's the second version and the MC hasn't even had sex 20 times yet. There are a few scenes with the town prostitute and one of the main heroines, but this is a much slower paced game.

Overall, I like the game. The story isn't incredibly deep or anything, but it has all the proper hooks and promises of future content that will leave you wanting more. And the grinding is relatively straight forward and fast. (On a scale from 1 - Big Brother, I give it 3)

Story: 3/5 - good enough

characters: 4/5 - they all have their own distinct personalities and they're interesting enough to hold your attention.

Art: 3/5 - koikatsu has not impressed me that much... but I've fapped to way worse.

fun/overall investment: 4 - I enjoyed my time with the game enough to play through all the available content and still want to play more. Looking forward to future updates (though I'll likely wait for a few of them go by before playing again).