Ren'Py How to upload a game?

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
How do you send the game after the [UPDATE] thread has been verified by an Uploader?

I want to share a game but it's my first time and i don't have the Uploader Requiriements to post under Games (aka: YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE ]

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Hey!
You should request it here, just like you did. Only admins, moderators and uploaders can post game in games thread.
Since this is a update, just report game (in the game thread, "report" button) with game update. Report - game update- insert your links.

Reactions: Sepulchure

Dextro Gold

Apr 13, 2021
Hey!
You should request it here, just like you did. Only admins, moderators and uploaders can post game in games thread.
Since this is a update, just report game (in the game thread, "report" button) with game update. Report - game update- insert your links.
Hi! That's just for updates or games in general? I would like to release the first build of my game too!

Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Hi! That's just for updates or games in general? I would like to release the first build of my game too!
Hey! Yes, lerdo absolutely right. You should request your game. And when you update your game you can just report it:)