• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

西方克子

Nov 10, 2020
This is a demosaic MOD for HACHINA ~Ghost Story~

The author of the third scene has completed the repair. So it has also been corrected.
Several other scenes are also demosaic completed.
Someone said they wanted the scene with breasts, so I only modified the parts with the same texture.
This should be the final version.

Thanks to kumarin for helping me solve the problem of duplicate images and organize the content.

Use bepinex_x86_5.4.22 and then put this mod

Press F12 to toggle transparency effect

I just discovered that I used the wrong Texture_Replacer version, and that version of MD5 will not be able to catch it.
If pressing F12 does not switch the effect of scenes 4 and 12, you need to download it again.

1. First download BepInEx_x86_5.4.22.0.zip
2. Unzip BepInEx_x86_5.4.22.0.zip and place it in the game root directory
3. Execute the game once to let BepInEx generate \BepInEx\plugins
4. Close the game and unzip HCN_boobs_uncen_plugins.zip into \BepInEx\plugins
5. done. You can start the game.
HERO!

46471xp

Feb 20, 2022
Help me again pls. I got a black screen when I put BepInEx x86 into the game folder. (I tried using BepInEx x64, but it didn't create a plugins folder.) Another way i tried to edit Assembly-CSharp.dll with dnspy, but it could not be saved.I am not skilled in programming.

Hello, that file works and where do I install it? :unsure:
I have the same game.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
So i opened UAS and it was indeed named "commandBuffer/mosaic"
I deleted it and it works haha, thank you
sorry man i found it too but i'm using UAS for first time and i didn't understand how to delete the file or edit it.
Could you guide me ? this is what i found for amu chan developer, what i have to do next ? Screenshot (59).png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
sorry man i found it too but i'm using UAS for first time and i didn't understand how to delete the file or edit it.
Could you guide me ? this is what i found for amu chan developer, what i have to do next ? View attachment 3073777
AssetStudio is not for edit. use or similar tools.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
AssetStudio is not for edit. use or similar tools.
hmm i'll try but i could't find the file with UABEA, can you help me ?

Edit : idk why i can't find the same file with same path ID when using UABEA or the same file name

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
hmm i'll try but i could't find the file with UABEA, can you help me ?

Edit : idk why i can't find the same file with same path ID when using UABEA or the same file name
according your screen-shot, PathID is 194?

Reactions: kiava

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Could you guide me ? this is what i found for amu chan developer, what i have to do next ?
Precisely as kumarin stated, UAS is just for asset browsing and revealing true names of shaders.
Right click on the shader and select, "show original file", this should open a folder with the correct asset highlighted.
Open that asset with UABE, then locate the same pathID.

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Precisely as kumarin stated, UAS is just for asset browsing and revealing true names of shaders.
Right click on the shader and select, "show original file", this should open a folder with the correct asset highlighted.
Open that asset with UABE, then locate the same pathID.
and then what i should do ?

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
There is no offcial files for "Ecchi & Craft" uncensor,right?..univeral uncensor plugin for it never worked for me.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
There is no offcial files for "Ecchi & Craft" uncensor,right?..univeral uncensor plugin for it never worked for me.
Officially, doubt it.
The game is double censored with shaders and textures if I remember correctly.

Not sure what the latest version is, but there is this post, and this post for v0.43.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Confused by Bepinex installing,it never works -_-
Generally older games will work fine with .
But a lot of newer games will require using , or a .

Need to figure out what game type you have first.
x86, or x64? Sometimes easy to tell if the game folder contains "UnityCrashHandler64" < x64
Does the file structure have mono? Use the mono build

Or do you see IL2CPP
A lot of the latest IL2CPP games will need the latest nightly build found from the main github page

Also need to verify the plugin you are trying to use is working with the version of Bepinex. This is the worst part.
Kumarin has made a thread dedicated to keeping universal demosaics working.
There you will find a demosaic for IL2CPP games.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Generally older games will work fine with .
But a lot of newer games will require using , or a .

Need to figure out what game type you have first.
x86, or x64? Sometimes easy to tell if the game folder contains "UnityCrashHandler64" < x64
Does the file structure have mono? Use the mono build

Or do you see IL2CPP
A lot of the latest IL2CPP games will need the latest nightly build found from the main github page

Also need to verify the plugin you are trying to use is working with the version of Bepinex. This is the worst part.
Kumarin has made a thread dedicated to keeping universal demosaics working.
There you will find a demosaic for IL2CPP games.
IL2CPP games always have a "GameAssembly.dll" besides the executable.
Just a little side note :)

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
RJ114345
It is not created by unity。In fact,I don't even know what engine it used.Request help anyway.
That game is not made with unity.
the "licensers.txt" file says that
以下のライブラリおよびデータを使用させていただきました。
( I used the following libraries and data. )

描画ライブラリ( drawing library ) : Irrlicht Engine

物理演算ライブラリ( Physics library ) : Bullet Physics Library

音声圧縮展開ライブラリ( Audio compression and expansion library ) : Ogg Vorbis

サウンド素材 : ザ・マッチメイカァズ
( Sound material: The Matchmakers )