• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Thank you so much! i had downloaded dnspy before because it was mentioned in a previous comment, i made the alterations to CSharp.dll and i started the game, the texture appears for a moment then dissapears so i decided to delete dumbrendererdemosaic.dll and begin the game again, the textures sticked this time, so thank you very much!(y):LOL:
View attachment 2914410
so kyouaku and kateikyoushi textures are baked huh? at least for me is good enough to fill the blanks in the mind and actually see a vagina instead of a 16 bits parade, so again thank you.

also i downloaded the kimochi version months ago, not only was the download painful but i learned that it was not only a older version(without bug fixes) but it lacked almost all dlcs(i learned because H games wiki has the link to the game site, in fact let me post here: ), so i just put いたずら狂悪 download on google and led me to a japanese site, i swear japanese internet is a fun time machine, instead of the minimalist and clean internet of the west we have a LSD info trip of the early 2000s and i love them for that.

kumarin i´m also waiting in line to download Sugoi-Translator-Toolkit on gofile thread link (server overload), the MTL thread is less than 2 months old so i hope it is the most recent one, the preview it had for visual novels left me hyped. again thanks for the help!
Do you have package images? (for download DLCs)

khallyl

Oct 17, 2020
Do you have package images? (for download DLCs)
I could post here the original folder of the japanese site i downloaded, it had a main folder with the name of the game and inside another 4 folders: a folder for the iso file which was extracted directed from the dvd(which means version 1.0), a folder with scans of the dvd box and the manual, a folder with the update patches(1.1/1.3/1.5/1.6/1.6a which asked to update in order) and lastly the folder for the DLCs. the updates and dlcs are .exes that extracts the new files and ask you: go on champ, copy, paste and overwrite to the game folder one by one...

so instead of that i believe i can just post a .rar with the game(updates, dlcs and uncensor) done for both Kyouaku and Kateikyoushi for you and if anybody wants too. unless you want the update folders by themselves, also i put the box and manual scans in it, after all why not?

also the REAL games saves stay in a complete diferent place, so you can just use your saves from the get go(if you have saves of course) also the updates folder is bigger than the final game updated so it´s easier to give you the game but if you want it, i can transform it in a .rar file

i´m not premium so it will go away after a while, if you have any trouble with files tell me.
label.jpg

label.png

Reactions: kumarin

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I could post here the original folder of the japanese site i downloaded, it had a main folder with the name of the game and inside
Thanks.
Ah.. you had a file which ITAZURAK.rar\ITAZURAK\ItazuraK_Data\Plugins\DumbRendererDemosaic.dll
DumbRendererDemosaic.dll file is used at "BepInEx\plugins\". As you knew that いたずら狂悪 is no needed "DumbRendererDemosaic.dll".
There are dregs of BepInEx and Migoto(?)
.gitignore
changelog.txt
d3d9.dll
doorstop_config.ini
winhttp.dll

ItazuraKateikyoushi is different with which I got. Do you use the english? (your language ?)

Last edited:

khallyl

Oct 17, 2020
Thanks.
Ah.. you had a file which ITAZURAK.rar\ITAZURAK\ItazuraK_Data\Plugins\DumbRendererDemosaic.dll
DumbRendererDemosaic.dll file is used at "BepInEx\plugins\". As you knew that いたずら狂悪 is no needed "DumbRendererDemosaic.dll".
There are dregs of BepInEx and Migoto(?)
.gitignore
changelog.txt
d3d9.dll
doorstop_config.ini
winhttp.dll
Yeah so keep The d3d9 dll in, i had to put It there months Ago for some reason.

So yes, for Kateikyoushi, It Stills has The BeplnEx because of The plugin uncensor plugin you made, but i deleted The auto Translator(because i really, really detested How nonsense It was so i prefer to use my phone) and dumbrendererdemosaic.dll is still there cause It feels smoother? As i Said i put there because i feel It loaded faster but maybe is Just a placebo effect. Kateikyoushi is Also from a japanese site, If you're confused by The dvd disc is a Premium version where they printed The DLC, which means a DLC/Update disc.

For Kyouaku, The BeplnEx is gone cause i again tried MTL and hated It, because i had to remove Dumbrendererdemosaic.dll for the uncensored texture to stay, i asked why to keep The BeplnEx itself as The uncensor was made by you on The code. Are you sure i left a BeplnEx folder on Kyouaku?

About The other 4 files... i think they are but because i don't remenber what the original was like i can't say for sure, BeplnEx remains If It is not part of the game, i don't know what is migoto, and again keep d3d9.dll in. If you ever install BepInEx back for something It Will overwrite right?

Man what The journey It was to uncensor these games, these 2 games for me where The definition of we were on The verte of greatness, we were this close and then "Mosaics appears"

English is my Second language, i feel strange playing video games without english, specially when still most of The anime games still only has english as The main translation and maybe some other Lucky language.

Last edited:

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
yo can anybody decens these?

( )

( )

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
How do I uncensor drive fairy Ideal Raise? any guide?
I don't think that can be decensored.
I can't find the model textures by using Assetstudio, so I guess they are the files in the "StreamingAssets" folder, those can't be read.
Also, that game is not using mosaic to censor, but using glowing stick to do so. Editing the model's color value may turn the light off, but according to the reason above, before "how" to edit, we don't know "where" to edit.

Last edited:

Matsutakeko

Dec 4, 2018
Using AssetStudioGui I found in a one game who don't have mosaic, just a censor bars I extracted the textures and removed theses bars, sorry for ask if you guys already have reponded something like that before but how I put back textures whitout bars back on "data.unity3d" AssetBundleExtractor give me errors
rhe name of game is "
配信!スパチャで借金返済!! ~ゆるゆるえっち
"
texture_00.png

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Using AssetStudioGui I found in a one game who don't have mosaic, just a censor bars I extracted the textures and removed theses bars, sorry for ask if you guys already have reponded something like that before but how I put back textures whitout bars back on "data.unity3d" AssetBundleExtractor give me errors
rhe name of game is "
配信!スパチャで借金返済!! ~ゆるゆるえっち
"
View attachment 2959170
use the uncensor plugin and edit BepInEx\plugins\DumbRendererDemosaic.ini (created by plugin)
FilterStrings = mata_mask, mata_open_line, mata_toji_syusei, matatoji_line, mata_syusei, omata_toji_line, omata_open_line, mata_open_syusei, foot_syusei

Last edited:

Matsutakeko

Dec 4, 2018
use the uncensor plugin and edit BepInEx\plugins\DumbRendererDemosaic.ini (icreated by plugin)
FilterStrings = mata_mask, mata_open_line, mata_toji_syusei, matatoji_line, mata_syusei, omata_toji_line, omata_open_line, mata_open_syusei, foot_syusei
It's worked, thank you so much. I gonna try remove censor on similar games using it. Really thank you.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's worked, thank you so much. I gonna try remove censor on similar games using it. Really thank you.
One step ahead of you there lol. I was able to import all of the texture edits back into data.unity3d, it can be a little tricky though. Honestly it wasn't worth it, the textures in game are broken after editing, weird seams have appeared on a bunch of the scenes. This just hones back to why the texture guide is forever WIP.

As short and concise as possible.. use UABE-A to decompress data.unity3d into a temporary file, titled "file1", select the asset you wish to modify in the drop down, then select the info button, export - edit - import all textures you wish to modify, rinse and repeat for all of the individual assets listed in the drop down, you MUST save each asset window before closing it, save a new file as "file2" and close, reopen file2 and compress back into data.unity3d outside of the data folder. Done.

Reactions: Matsutakeko

zapzapzapzap

Apr 6, 2020
One step ahead of you there lol. I was able to import all of the texture edits back into data.unity3d, it can be a little tricky though. Honestly it wasn't worth it, the textures in game are broken after editing, weird seams have appeared on a bunch of the scenes. This just hones back to why the texture guide is forever WIP.

As short and concise as possible.. use UABE-A to decompress data.unity3d into a temporary file, titled "file1", select the asset you wish to modify in the drop down, then select the info button, export - edit - import all textures you wish to modify, rinse and repeat for all of the individual assets listed in the drop down, you MUST save each asset window before closing it, save a new file as "file2" and close, reopen file2 and compress back into data.unity3d outside of the data folder. Done.
I don't get it, i modded this game with UABE-A without problems... Edited the textures with photoshop

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Weird.. I've had this issue in other games as well. Wonder if it's my export options or something.

I'll have to test some more.
I used gimp too and I dont get this problem ...
If you don't mind, show me a screenshot of your GIMP export window.
e.png

quc vnh

Jul 13, 2017
Please help me with .
I also can't use Reipatcher to translate it.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Please help me with .
I also can't use Reipatcher to translate it.
This thread is not for translate.
forget the ReiPatcher. ReiPatcher can't works with unity IL2CPP client. use the BepInEx or MelonLoader.