Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
help the teapot to understand. how to remove censorship in Lorena and the Land of Ruins ver1.023??

deletion causes the game to crash.
what do I need to do ???

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
help the teapot to understand. how to remove censorship in Lorena and the Land of Ruins ver1.023??

deletion causes the game to crash.
what do I need to do ???
Read the guide again, deleting the mono behavior / monoscript file is the least likely method and usually crashes the game.
There's only been one game which that method worked.

The most useful method is to identify the material mosaic, dump the material, find the reference path ID for the shader, dump the shader, then edit all colmask values to 0.

If you aren't sure if there even is a shader, use UAS to browse the texture2D files, and see if the mosaic is drawn directly into the artwork. That cannot be removed with code.

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
Read the guide again, deleting the mono behavior / monoscript file is the least likely method and usually crashes the game.
There's only been one game which that method worked.

The most useful method is to identify the material mosaic, dump the material, find the reference path ID for the shader, dump the shader, then edit all colmask values to 0.

If you aren't sure if there even is a shader, use UAS to browse the texture2D files, and see if the mosaic is drawn directly into the artwork. That cannot be removed with code.
no understand.

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the problem is. that in this game, in the shaders, not a single mention was found with the word "". I found only a mention in monoscripts, but there the section refers to, also, the file of which is not in the game's catalogs.

Nov 22, 2018
the problem is. that in this game, in the shaders, not a single mention was found with the word "".
The third line in the shader method guild should already told you that you need to find the material file first.
(Or use AssetStudio to browse the shaders. The names can be seen by using it.)
Anyway, there is no material nor shader named "mosaic" in that game, so I suggest you just to use "Manly Marco's automatic demosaic" instead.

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
The third line in the shader method guild should already told you that you need to find the material file first.
(Or use AssetStudio to browse the shaders. The names can be seen by using it.)
Anyway, there is no material nor shader named "mosaic" in that game, so I suggest you just to use "Manly Marco's automatic demosaic" instead.
BepInEx 6.0.0 IL2CPP (6.0.0-pre.1, be.551, be.654, be.665) does not work on this game. some errors pop up. so using "Manly Marco's automatic demosaic" is not possible.

Nov 22, 2018
BepInEx 6.0.0 IL2CPP (6.0.0-pre.1, be.551, be.654, be.665) does not work on this game. some errors pop up. so using "Manly Marco's automatic demosaic" is not possible.
Three notes:
The versions after 577 are not compliable with the plugin;
You need to choose the correct version for the game - 32bit(x86) or 64bit(x64);
The plugin for IL2CPP is different. It's named "DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll"

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
Three notes:
The versions after 577 are not compliable with the plugin;
You need to choose the correct version for the game - 32bit(x86) or 64bit(x64);
The plugin for IL2CPP is different. It's named "DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll"
BepInEx 6 itself in its purest form, does not work with the game. There are a lot of errors in the logs.

Nov 22, 2018
BepInEx 6 itself in its purest form, does not work with the game. There are a lot of errors in the logs.
I used be.577(that I have mentioned before) with no error popped out.
The one you need is "BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_ec79ad0_6.0.0-be.577".
Not "BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x86_ec79ad0_6.0.0-be.577", nor "BepInEx_UnityMono_x64_ec79ad0_6.0.0-be.577".

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
I used be.577(that I have mentioned before) with no error popped out.
The one you need is "BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_ec79ad0_6.0.0-be.577".
Not "BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x86_ec79ad0_6.0.0-be.577", nor "BepInEx_UnityMono_x64_ec79ad0_6.0.0-be.577".
I don't know how you are. It does not work for me. a file is created when the game cannot continue to run.

Zheoda

Aug 23, 2022
Guy's Ecchi&Craft already released and I want to ask can somebody uncensore it, if you need I can sand a file with game?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
From what I've heard through the grapevine, dlsite is cracking down on mosaic shaders and is going to start requiring mosaic filtering applied directly to textures. Don't get your hopes up, that game is supposedly victim to this.

Reactions: kumarin

leroylam477

Jun 19, 2022
From what I've heard through the grapevine, dlsite is cracking down on mosaic shaders and is going to start requiring mosaic filtering applied directly to textures. Don't get your hopes up, that game is supposedly victim to this.
Is there any other way to uncensor this? I've already went with the UABE method from GrandTurboAutismo but no luck, the texture itself seems to be censored. Ecchi&Craft Ver.1.02